Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Straight up zero chance trump goes down for it but I am lollin thinking about how much of blue check Twitter would become convinced that they were instrumental in the investigation. Definitely Eric garland and Louise mensch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The best hope for any kind of justice is that some NYPD/FBI pedo makes a copy of the blackmail for personal spank bank purposes before the originals get thrown into a demagnetizing woodchipper, then inadvertently sells the computer that has the backups on it to some rando on craigslist, who finds them and sends them to, like, jeremy scahill.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Grondoth posted:

Ha ha jesus christ pizzagate is real, there is a deep state, and every single rich person is a literal monster

the only major gripe with pizzagate anyone on this forum had was that it was limited to the democrats and that it was happening in a restaurant basement.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The OSS, a cia precursor org, tried taping housecats to gliding bombs on the theory that they would steer the bomb towards enemy ships because they did not want to get wet

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The actual CIA had a plan to spy on the Russian consulate by implanting microphones into cats and releasing them near the consulate

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The OSS had an alternate plan to the Doolittle raids on tokyo where they would tie tiny incindiary devices to hundreds of thousands of bats, and those bats would fly into the crevices of the buildings of Tokyo and detonate, burning the city down

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

basement dweller posted:

how much did they spend on this utter poo poo

ballparking it probably 3-4 million on the ceremony.

Really though any sort of opening ceremony that the gotthard was going to have was going to be around 3 million. It was a 10 billion dollar undertaking, a shitload of dignitaries wanted a photo op and to celebrate about it. The difference between an extremely boring opening ceremony where some fat swiss guy talks for a while and some eurovision reject sings whatever the swiss national anthem and the saturnal bacchanal we got was realistically about 400 thousand, and it honestly loving rules.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
even the most spineless lickspittle can see that breaking this story would have catapulted them higher than Woodward and made them a figure in history books, and that the editors and owners that spiked these stories before now are basically what stopped them from becoming world famous.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I like how pinker's gone from "I barely knew the guy" to "ok we hung out but we weren't friends" to "I deeply regret writing a letter in his defense regarding enticing minors to prostitution" in the past week.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

eschaton posted:

yeah they seriously think that what they’re doing is OK, that society is wrong and hurting not just them but their victims (who they think are happy)

they are not, at this point, far removed from pharoahs. They believe themselves something akin to living divinity, and that anyone would be honored to serve them.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

It rules that these are two of the most storied and respected lawyers alive today and they are currently most known for being a blood magic scammer and screaming NOT A PEDO.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Trump lies big in ways that take a lot of explaining to show why it's wrong. But "I don't even have a computer" is something easily disproven. The pastor's office at my grandparents' church in Nowata, Oklahoma, which is a dying town, had a desktop in it. Are we supposed to believe one of the most infamous lawyers in the country doesn't have his own computer?

I've known a couple people who don't have a computer, in the sense that they are millionaires with full time staff that they have deputized with all work they would do that would require the use of a computer, and then further defining a smartphone as something wholly other than a computer. This "I don't have a computer" is sort of the "I don't own a TV" but for boomer/silent millionaires. Dersh could be trying to play at that angle but it's, uh, a little undercut by the "sent from twitter web app" thing.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
GOU Falling Outside The Normal Moral Constraints

e: GCU Meatfucker

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Farm Frenzy posted:

epstein doesnt have the same weird entitlement to be loved and taken seriously

epstein only wanted to be loved and taken seriously by the rich and powerful, who are all incredibly stupid and depraved, so it's much easier.

Dersh wants to be loved and taken seriously by everyone, even the people who have to work for a living, and workers are much smarter than the wealthy because they have to find solutions to problems that aren't "money"

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Zas posted:

i bet there are a ton of little epsteins, around the world

I feel like he probably forces the girls to have abortions before that's the case.

Bushiz has issued a correction as of 17:32 on Jul 31, 2019

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
lmao they found all of his backups.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
my brain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0wb_G1jkfY

tylersayten posted:

It’s not broken brains, it’s the media complicit in yet another cover up

lmao that this is a khashoggi tier bungle but they're wholly complicit in it.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The Hollywood Pedophile cabal is different than the Epstein Pedophile cabal, but only in, like, the sense that Harvard and Yale are different

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Crack ping epstein killed himself because he knew it was a matter of time before the cabal tied up loose ends with whatever his insurance policy was, so by offing himself he sent the signal to publish to his deadman switch

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The cabal is being super cagey around it because they want the insurance person to hesitate a couple days by making it seem possible that he's still alive so they can finish tracking them down.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Victory Position posted:

this is the worst version of Homeworld

Pride of Hiibephilia

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Finicums Wake posted:

*takes a weekend break from the news. 1.8k posts in the epstein thread*

wonder what happ--holy poo poo lmao

settle in, friend, and wait for the crack ping

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm mad as hell that all the experienced wackos that have memorized every holding company on the planet have largely become Q MAGA idiots and so are completely unwilling to draw the lines to Trump. So much story and information is being cut out because they've got like five different types of brainworms.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
have we talked about how stanley kubrick made a movie about a secretive cabal of sex monsters and then died like less than a week after the first premiere

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jimmy Buffett is the one thing my brain is holding on to. He just wanted a ride down to the islands, man. Anyone but him.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
There's a dude at 48th and 6th the last couple days with a sign that says

HARVEY WEINSTEIN
JEFFREY EPSTEIN
TWO JEWS
ANY QUESTIONS

and it takes absolutely everything in my power to not engage him and attempt to force his brain to make the ping and accept that the cabal has nothing to do with jews, and that jews are the deliberate scapegoat/red herring of the cabal.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
lovely concrete painted to look like something else is a very popular thing among white people on remote islands.

Hand-poured concrete by the bag is essentially the only form of construction that can survive storms reliably (and often nthe only thing that can be built at all due to a lack of infrastructure) and so people build houses as featureless concrete boxes and then paint them to mimic whatever architecture they like.

It also probably has to do with false memory implantation.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
But yeah lmao if your reaction to this whole thing isn't to become or be reinforced as a communist. It's literally the only sane reaction.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

138 posted:

There's also those security shutters above the doors. maybe for protecting against storms but also pretty good at locking a person in.

You're on an island why would they lock you in when you trying to escape just gives them an opportunity to go Full Zaroff

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The cabal killed Donda to send a message

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If it was on 8chan we could assume it was epstein himself posting about committing suicide

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah like I had been "the system naturally rewards cruel behavior and the wealthy will act in their own class interests" for a long time but this has definitely jumped it from "they're all cruel fuckers, but that doesn't make it a deliberate, concerted effort" to "all of these psychopaths get together regularly to ritualistically gently caress and murder a child in the ruins of Čachtice Castle"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

gh0stpinballa posted:

i've heard of edgy comedy but firing off gags about the child trafficking network her husband is a member of is a tad dark

One of his stand-ups has a five minute bit that's just him advocating for striking workers to be gunned down by mercenaries.