Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
Pretty interesting that this case is being handled by the public corruption unit and not vice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
They already found the blackmail file:

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1148281994905870336

Sounds like some of Epstein’s employees - either his procurer or his madam - have turned state’s witness, imo. Even if he “hangs himself” in his cell or dies in a mysterious car accident or chokes to death on a cherry pit in the cafeteria, those CDs could really blow up a lot of people.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
why would you announce it if you weren’t gonna use it

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

Thoguh posted:

Maybe its just because I'm not a crime elemental but it seems to me that if I was a crime elemental I'd try not to have a bunch of pictures taken that document my crimes.

it’s part of the great circle of accountability, how they maintain omertà. if everyone is implicated then nobody can back out without burning everything.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

Calde posted:

the entire point of pizzagate was to make "the elite have pedo sex slavery rings" seem as stupid as possible when we'd seen plenty of evidence this poo poo was real

yeah always remind people that Cernovich got involved in the Epstein matter only to attempt to discredit Dersh’s accusers