Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

drat thats a nice monitor for '92 or whenever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

THS posted:

holy poo poo theres a name i havent heard in awhile, how is rod doin

Not only that but trumps stated reason was it was in order to reach across aisles

Vvv :perfect:

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Oh poo poo Q supporters number in the millions?

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

gh0stpinballa posted:

he was abusing children while on work release from county jail and the cops knew about it jfc

Well this just can't be true :ohdear:

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Brave new world is a better outcome than the present because this dystopia turned out to be less 'government sponsored molly-fueled sex raves and more 'smoke alone and get a permenant weed meniscus'

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

rich people, literarily dragons

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

But who traumas the traumers?

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

isnt it called HIV? I mean fucks sake its 2019

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Pontificating rear end posted:

For the sake of the thread i'll just go along with the idea that the illuminati has infiltrated every level of government, all of which are complicit in smuggling the living jeffrey epstein out of prison, painting his face purple then taking a single photo, paying twitter posters to push a highly planned meme campaign, then misinforming the entire media which is also complicit in doing the bidding of the child-raping illuminati.

keep connecting the dots boys you're almost there

Are you ok, man

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

GreyjoyBastard posted:

The new Behind The Bastards ep is an Epstein followup and

and... :ohdear:

Robert thinks Epstein killed himself, and not even in the "was coerced / incentivized" sense

his reasoning is weird, he goes to say that as far as we know the suicide rate in prison is 30% so epstein had the same 30% chance to kill himself in prison (since hes definitely comparable to the average prisoner:rolleyes:). Then he admits how loving weird it is that both cameras outside of his cell 'broke' but because we don't know the statistics on equipment breakage in prisons, it's silly to speculate that this event, too, was anything out of the norm.

Not sure if i can finish the episode. Small wonder he gets a guest on that knows nothing about the story and so can't debate any of the facts and i guess just agree with what robert wants to tell him

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

If he had blackmail material on anyone, he would have died in a mysterious accident where no suspect was ever apprehended.

Pretend play can be fun, boys

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Goons hosted the goddamn piss tape online almost a year ago and it already didn't matter

:same:

ghostpinballa: loved the episodes so far, awesome work d00d

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Chaos was 1/2 off at my local b&n so if you have gift cards from xmas its a pretty good price at 15.00 (hardcover).

Excited to read along with everyone!

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Is there a thread for 'chaos' yet? Im already half way through

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

whoa that dark winter poo poo was heavy

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

inferis posted:

aren’t there different kinds of blindness? like in some people their eyes work fine but they have some sort of problem with the visual processing part of their brain?

No theres only one kind

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Crack

Smoke

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

LGD posted:

"stalag-mites" was a good jokey one tho imo

Stalagtykes :3:

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

yo that poo poo is loving chilling as hell

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Impkins Patootie posted:

could Jeffrey Epstein really play the bassoon or was that some kind of sick joke

disgusting

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

human garbage bag posted:

don't you have to pay property taxes on land, even if there's nothing there?

Yes and its very effective at keeping non rich people from owning land

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

gh0stpinballa posted:

how was the extremely obvious murder of epstein not enough to get you on board

LK is lacking in a lot of ways

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

OutOfPrint posted:

and have even been a part of a group sighting, b

As someone thats never sighted a ufo, what was it like?

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

yeah 2020 owns

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

What da heck. That is how dick enlargment surgery works? They inject fat into it??

thats a fat cock

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

punished milkman posted:

dear loving god who were the poor souls that were solicited/forced to jack off this wretched dying husk of a man

its not so bad they endeavor to completely remove the souls first

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Great job probing a fun, thread rejuvinating post. Really great

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Lightning Knight posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ok great hopefully thats truely the end of your 'notice me' schtick or w/e but what i care about is cuppy and his sick knowledge

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Yeah, it was fun while it lasted though? Whether cuppy intended to be a short lived gimmick from the start or they just couldn't help themselves, they sure swung for the fences

Kudos to lk for playing the spook. Tamam shud

Speaking of gimmicks the clique and shut down stuff is pretty tired and I wish people were allowed to just post in this otherwise awesome thread.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

StratGoatCom posted:

Mostly a joke at the expense of the dingdong who spammed up the thread.

Kind of hosed up that he gets called a dingdong and a fed and mentally ill, dogpiled, banned etc.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

its reminds me of like scottish or irish accents I dont really get british. Maybe Belgian? do Belgian people sound like that??

is gp Belgian??!?!?

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

taqueso posted:

Don't make me post about cuppy tea in QCS

Unironically, it would be nice if someone did; the poor gal/guy got railroaded

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

StratGoatCom posted:

I am not exaggerating about either story. Brin, rather then reading about actual genocide stuff decided to use the holocaust for some kind of stupid 'summon the aseir thing' in some WWII novella or short story or some poo poo. :wtf:

The latter was what got Paradox to shut NWW, after the ongoing clown car fire that was the entirety of their existence. :byewhore:

Honestly, it raises my suspicion slightly that cuppy was doing a bit, TBH.

I hope I will not be continuing after this point, this derail should be gone with Cuppy.

Are you complaining about science fiction now?

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Admiral Ray posted:

e: also, $85 for data recovery on a water damaged laptop? that's a loving lie, that poo poo is expensive as hell.

If the extent of the 'water damage' isn't specified, this is in the ballpark for a replacement keyboard or something like that from a fair reasonable toucher

Feral Integral has issued a correction as of 23:59 on Oct 28, 2020

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Marzzle posted:

Strokes performed on SNL for Halloween. Check out their set dec:

we're in 3rd season twin peaks outro reality

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

The Saucer Hovers posted:

its a lovely joke because so many children who are abused purposefully attempt to gain weight to dissuade their attackers and ha ha does that lead to many more negative health effects experienced over a lifetime

but i dont want to play woke police im just in a bad mood

maybe you should be happy he wasnt molested

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Does anyone know of any good books or interviews from former inmates of those terrifying offshore reformatory prisons or whatever they send "bad" kids to? The trueanon episode on the subject was really good and I've always had a morbid fascination with them.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Oh no I'm really sad this absolute monster of a person isn't getting a proper night's sleep

gently caress that noise. She should never be allowed to sleep again!

Torture doesn't help anyone and usually people end up being sympathetic to people who have been tortured because that shits wrong and each human knows it. It seems 2 me like they are protecting this lady so i find it hard to believe authorities will torture her. Letting people blow off steam before they let her go by implying that she's being tortured horribly, on the other hand i can see

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Tubgoat posted:

I am pretty upset that Chilliad is some evil spook poo poo and not a retelling of The Illiad where everyone is high as a loving kite for the entire book.

that's The Odyssey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Zook posted:

I think learning about history is a good comparison, it is educating, and a lot of people find it enjoyable, myself included, learning history doesn't 'do' anything though, and investigating the pedophile cabal shouldn't itself be confused for activism, even if it makes you feel good

zook? what's a zook?

you can't call me a zook