Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

golden bells posted:

CGI-heavy music videos were big. Britney, Aguilera, Kylie, Shania Twain, et al had cgi urban environment videos with them operating/riding cgi vehicles.

They went all-in on those lavishly produced music videos with stories that extended beyond the song, and it coincides with TRL becoming the main and often only vehicle for showing videos. So only about 10 videos would be showed on the entire channel each day, they’d be mostly the same 10 videos for weeks with slight variation, and most of them would be dramatically trimmed in favor of the studio stuff, rarely getting in the whole song let alone whatever they had bookending it.

What the hell was going to happen with the tiny aliens(?) infesting Korn in the video for Make Me Bad?! I didn’t even like Korn but I loving wanted to know dammit! :argh:

Dr Christmas has a new favorite as of 08:16 on Jul 12, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU