Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i know nothing about this bro but just donated to him based solely on this endorsement

https://shahidforchange.us/

this thread is to let me know why i should regret this donation forever and to talk about furthering our secret accelerationist agenda by crippling the democratic party from within by primarying its leadership

e: shahid on the issues:

Breakfast All Day has issued a correction as of 21:33 on Jul 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the lovely liberals that are discriminating him is typical fare and all but whats his name and what stances does he have, just out of curiosity. clicking links is :effort:

very glad to see Pelosi being primaried tho

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

the lovely liberals that are discriminating him is typical fare and all but whats his name and what stances does he have, just out of curiosity. clicking links is :effort:

look buddy i dont post on the internet to have to "read things" and "form my own opinions", please just pour some predigested takes into my skull geez didnt you read the op

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Breakfast All Day posted:

look buddy i dont post on the internet to have to "read things" and "form my own opinions", please just pour some predigested takes into my skull geez didnt you read the op

no, i need you to send me a thoughtwave instantly, its 2019

i will venmo you for the inconvenience

all in on Shahid Buttar :stoked: best of luck :)

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i saw the words "green new deal", "intersectional feminism", and "bloated and dysfunctional" on his page so he seems to be speaking to me

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
"healthcare is a human right"

"medicare 4 all"

these strings of words are hittin me right as well

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

this guy seems good

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

why else do you think hes primarying her????

juat try and tell me this guy isnt a powerful figure in the Masquerade

wow! Speaker Buttar!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i cant believe how clarified i am for the buttar campaign!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
shahid buttar kinda looks like jeff goldblum an thats worth a vote alone

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
smooth butt

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Buttar cow, wow.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

one picture of these two brown people tells me all i need to know to avoid him like the plague - """""leftist"""" crone

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
ghee wiz

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

this is a way more important topic than the ten thousandth thing that Pelosi did in order to not do something

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

I donated to him last time pelosi was terrible, but I may actually set up a recurring $4.20 monthly.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Not suprised that Bernie hasn't endorsed him (Bernie hates the Shah)

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

it will suck if he can't take down pelosi, but I'll get to post "i can't believe its not buttar" so it will be a bit of a wash

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

He looks like Keegan Michael Key, in a skit where he pretends to be a vegan dog therapist or something

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

2020: a tale of two butts

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
buttar ain't no chicken

it is an indian food joke

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Calibanibal posted:

He looks like Keegan Michael Key, in a skit where he pretends to be a vegan dog therapist or something

that's worth a vote alone

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

and racist

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Dude seems cool.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

he seems cool but San Francisco is the single worst city in america so he doesn't have a chance in hell

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
I gave him $25 even tho his chances of winning are negligible. Thanks 4 making thread, OP.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Actually Pelosi is good

as a litmus for identifying braindead shitlib imbeciles.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

get that OUT of my face posted:

he seems cool but San Francisco is the single worst city in america so he doesn't have a chance in hell

my only qualm (and I'm not really gonna harp on it) about buttar is that EFF is a tech-industry advocacy group whose ostensibly beneficent and consumer oriented philosophy is conspicuously absent when privacy concerns around the big four and their monopoly on consumer data come up. They're basically a weird liberal blindspot astroturfed to put a progressive face on consenting into the government surveillance state.

yasha levine is a bit of a crank (and hooooo boy the exile let's not) but he's been hammering this point for years.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
can’t believe this mayo rear end white boy manbunned cracker is primarying my state’s slay queen

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpfTr7jbFH0

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

thanks, added to op

Kobayashi
Aug 13, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hate Nancy Pelosi and I want her to lose.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kobayashi posted:

I hate Nancy Pelosi and I want her to lose.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

I threw $25 at him.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
california has a top-two primary system, which means that all candidates from all parties enter one big primary and the two candidates that get the most votes move on to the general election. that system makes primary shocks like AOC quite unlikely to happen, however if shahid buttar can get at least 10% of the vote in the primary in march, he's very likely to wind up making it to challenge pelosi in the general election as the republican party candidate usually gets a little under 10% in the primary.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

fermun posted:

california has a top-two primary system, which means that all candidates from all parties enter one big primary and the two candidates that get the most votes move on to the general election. that system makes primary shocks like AOC quite unlikely to happen

so what your saying is

buttar things arent possible

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Hopefully all the activists from East Bay can come in and help with Buttar's ground game. :unsmith:

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
idk who this is but he doesnt even have to be that good to get my support

eat poo poo nancy lmao

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

buttar emails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animist
Aug 28, 2018