Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I'm a season ticket holder for Gotham, but I got to see Angel City play a home match against San Diego tonight. That was unbelievably cool. Announced attendance was 22k. Crazy atmosphere and really good match as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
That was certainly a match where one team looked like they knew exactly what to do and the other team had no counter.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

whypick1 posted:

This was me last week. :smith:

And the Current weren't even nice enough to win the whole drat thing. :smith: :smith:

I'm a Gotham season ticket holder so it was nice to see organized teams playing quality ball these playoffs, I don't generally get that.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Went to the US Women's match today and that was a really fun crowd and match. Probably need a new coach, but really liked how they stuck it to the Germans in the 2nd half.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
This ManU/Arsenal match is awesome. ManU is playing way over their heads and just scored two straight at the end to take a 3-2 lead.

E: ManU ends Arsenal's 14 match home winning streak

marioinblack fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Nov 19, 2022

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
KC looks like a completely different team in the 2nd half. It's hard to believe it's the same two teams.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Sophia Smith just abused the KC backline

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Appreciate Gotham going into Portland and stealing a 2nd straight W there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Thaddius the Large posted:

I’m not too mad about it, losing 2 goals to offsides stings but poo poo happens, outside of 1 derp (that cost them the game) the defense at least wasn’t the utter sieve it was last week. Crowd was obviously pissed and I couldn’t tell from where I was but sounds like the TV showed the offsides were legit?

Yeah the first one was very clear. Second one was closer, but it looked clear and obvious on replay. I thought Gotham played well enough on the backline and catching Smith off twice certainly helped, just lacked a bit in the midfield. Missing the players they were missing didn't help and Purce going off sucks (at least Ryan came in and delivered the assist). At the very least, I had some nice beverages at the watch party and won a VIP ticket package.