Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

Portland is ridiculous. So much talent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

Engineer Lenk posted:

I have tickets to the ICC final on Sunday and am not sure who I'm rooting for. NCC is my local team (and I'm fond of Dunn, Debinha, and Mewis), but OL has so much talent (Bronze, Henry, Marozan, Hegerberg). Should be a fun game.

That's basically how I feel about the Washington - Portland game tonight. I'm a Spirit fan so I'll be rooting for them, but Portland is so drat fun to watch that I'll enjoy the game either way.

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

Good game between North Carolina and Lyon so far!

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

Nice (and much-needed) win for Washington last night in front of a big crowd. Bledsoe had a couple of great saves.

PS Marta is scary.

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

25 minutes into the North Carolina - Portland match and NC is up 3-0. Impressive showing by the Courage so far.