Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Pictures yay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
Did the dude they just brought in for a second to talk about judging just call Benito Lopez "Benitez"?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Ariza posted:

So is the Ryan Hall fight the featured prelim meaning it should be on ~19:30, correct? Because in all the fight card lists I've seen, it's somewhere in the middle.

No. It's the fourth fight of the night, and the first fight just ended. So it should be earlier than that even if it's all decisions in the next 2 fights.

The picture I posted above is the official UFC posted one so the order of the fights should be exactly as displayed there.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
lmao "lets hear the corner" Uhhhh we've definitely been able to hear the corner loud and clear the whole time

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
Jason Herzog wins by knockout

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
"What do you think of that Trevor, should she have slammed her?".......*crickets*

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Soothing Vapors posted:

Trevor sucks poo poo

also what a debut, jesus

Yeah I knew this was inevitable after watching her demolish that Invicta tournament

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
lmao I guess she had more to say but Bisping gives no fucks

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Count Roland posted:

Wait, is ESPN+ not even available in Canada?

The ESPN+ deal is only for USA distribution. And even being in the US I'm still using Fightpass (even though you're not supposed to) because I'm okay with paying $5 extra to see corners/walkouts etc instead of commercials.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Soothing Vapors posted:

who's in the booth with bisping

Brendan Fitzgerald e: and sometimes Trevor Wittman but only when he feels like it.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Soothing Vapors posted:

lol bisping ain't giving the mic to no one

Yeah they got a schedule to keep until someone gets a 1st round finish then they can probably be a bit more flexible

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Seems like Wonderboy's skid is due to a lack of heel hooks and falling on the ground

hahahahahahaha perfect

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
Okay this was funny and all but please cut Ryan Hall.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

I only caught the last round, what was Hall landing that had Elkins looking so beat up? All I saw was Hall rolling around or running laps, and he's not even sweating :psyduck:

Hall got a knockdown in round 1 with a spinning kick and a knockdown in round 2 with some sort of straight punch, naturally since this only makes The Damage stronger he was running away in the 3rd.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

G-Hawk posted:

this except put him on every card

My actual problem with him is that he's 34 years old, fights once a year at most and as far as I can tell they never ever ever intend to match him against an actual opponent, they just keep giving him old men ready for retirement. I mean seriously he fought Lobov, Maynard, Penn and now Elkins. Probably all 4 of those should be retired (though Lobov for slightly different reasons)

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Does best strike absorption mean what I think it means?

yup

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Vettori is... good?

Yeah I mean his last fight (Adesanya) was fairly competitive, I remember his cardio not holding at all for the third though, we'll see how this one goes.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
So people were accusing this Wellington guy of having a padded record so I went to have a brief look.

First fight: 0-2 opponent
Second fight: Another person coincidentally also named "Wellington" who as far as I can tell does not actually exist.
Next few opponent records: 7-1, 3-0, 4-4, 5-4, 3-1, 0-1.

Loses to a 10-3 guy

next few wins opponent records: 0-11, 6-5, 13-11

Loses to a 9-3 guy

last 4 wins opponent records: 13-3, 9-8, 12-3, 17-4

I'd call that massively padded, would you?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

0-11 lol but also :smith:

e] lol at the censor muting the guy saying poo poo and then missing HES FUCKIN TIRED

The 0-11 guy is now 0-17 so padding people's records is probably literally his job.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
I have lost all patience for Fitzgerald talking

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

blue footed boobie posted:

That was a really weird stoppage.

That was a really bad stoppage.

Uhh yeah, this, I guess the angle was really weird.

Wise Learned Man posted:

On replay, I'm actually okay with that stop :shrug:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Wise Learned Man posted:

Is he just doing this to top Dillashaw's number of BW wins because if so lol

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Anyhow, were there any other fights on this card worth catching on replay?

Uh there's 15 minutes of Ryan Hall if you're in to that, Fili/Moraes, Emmett/Bektic.

I enjoyed watching Brianna Van Buren fight but it wasn't really competitive.