Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Extreme Rules live up to the EXTREME Spirit?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I almost didn't realize this was WWE and not late 90s ECW! 2 4.26%
No... it's even more Extreme than anything they've ever done before! 7 14.89%
Wow this show is really cool. Like.... I've never seen anything cooler than this. 7 14.89%
So wait, why doesn't Baron Corbin just kick Becky in the face and pin HER? 31 65.96%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That match ruled. This show is very good and exceeding my expectations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dango Bango posted:

HOLY poo poo

e: lol they wasted the top-rope Styles Clash on that boring match

THAT loving SPOT

I'm enjoying this show. :shobon:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DarkstarIV posted:

I hope Kevin just squashes Ziggler and sends him back onto the lovely comedy circuit. Even loving Graves is dunking on Dolph. :laffo:

Lmao. BEST SHOW

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Because gently caress Dolph Ziggler.

This is a good show.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CarlCX posted:

That was pointless but hilarious.

It wasn't pointless at all. KO looks like a killer and Shane is dead so KO could go off again.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

maybe they shouldve put the comedy squash match on the preshow instead of having an ic title change.

It actually made sense to have that match there, Christ y'all nitpick. The IC Title change thing was dumb though.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was enjoying that show.

But holy loving poo poo I'm sick of Brock Lesnar's STUPID loving rear end

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

boxcarhobo posted:

it will be explained that since the previous match ended and the briefcase only counts for the men's title shot anyway, becky still has her belt

Exactly. Don't be dumbasses. That part isn't hard to explain at all.

The fact that Brock is champ again is loving beyond awful though.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Benne posted:

Brock Lesnar is the only good thing about this company

Anyway, DDT starts in half an hour

Dude.

What the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The "BROCK IS A DRAW, THE OTHERS AREN'T" argument is also dumb and sucks and is bad because it's a chicken and egg thing. If the company very clearly is wishy washy about a person (which is true of every loving person except Brock, Roman, and Shane apparently) and they're not given a chance to fly or show off an aura of being a star, the audience picks up on it.

It's not Seth's fault, God damnit. That's Vince logic. Don't you want to be better than Vince?