Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Extreme Rules live up to the EXTREME Spirit?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I almost didn't realize this was WWE and not late 90s ECW! 2 4.26%
No... it's even more Extreme than anything they've ever done before! 7 14.89%
Wow this show is really cool. Like.... I've never seen anything cooler than this. 7 14.89%
So wait, why doesn't Baron Corbin just kick Becky in the face and pin HER? 31 65.96%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

extreme fools...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

extreme tools...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm sorry about posting in the evolve thread

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this thread is moving too fast for the low amount of people who arent talking about whatever is going on event-wise

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Miching Mallecho posted:

When do the revival’s contract expire and they’re free?

every wrestler who you've heard is unhappy and wants to leave is complete bullshit. all they want is to stay in wwe and be vince's favorite little child. all the whiners end up being the worst ones. do not trust any of them except maybe harper. not even rusev. he doesn't want to leave. he and his wife just want a show like the miz has

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it would be strange if someone complained about a match being very stretched out and overly long in comparison to wwe matches, then segued that into setting others straight about how wwe always does that

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do my rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rub your braces against my hole, and get them caught on it, and dont give in

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the big dog

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who is your bias in twice and blackpink? mine are jeongyeon and rosé

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

boxcarhobo posted:

blackpink has that one song about dduu dduu duuu that i like, that is all i know about kpop

i pick lisa for you, or perhaps jennie. thank you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wwe should do a time travel storyline that encompasses the entire company. tihnk about it and get back to me with your individual ideas

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wwe goes back in time to june 24th 2007 the morning of Vengeance: Night of Champions, to text chris benoit and ask him to go back in time and stop owen hart from dying. but he isnt answering

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the popular 'toad and frog' story is actually about a scorpion and a tortoise. and the results are much different. i dont know why people made up that other thing, wrongly, like when people say "for all intensive purposes" and look like they don't even know how to read.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am Groot!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

paul heyman is going to die soon.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Does Rick's music say "ONE MAN BLOWIE" ?

one ham bologna

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

How did Prince Puma end up leaving Lucha Underground?

garnering lots of support from secret chuds online about how he wasn't able to make a living, and was dying. soon enough everyone had hollered loudly enough that lucha underground let him go to become a police officer while all his thousands of fans on twitter chanted "oinking is for everyone!"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did eric bischoff kiss a little kid in private?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

eric bischoff raped stephanie mcmahon on television in the early 2000s.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i heard if you touch a pet lizard they can die. some of them.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

I feel like making a Best Matches In Front of Dead Crowds list

What should I include?

sting vs vampiro in a graveyard

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rovert posted:

It has still been a good show and probably the best WWE PPV of the year.

Ricochet was another betting favourite that lost.

wrong (not a personal attack)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stop lying about wwe.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want to try some bug air and see if its really too spicy for me. what are the scoville units

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

love some superworm sriracha

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

metals have no odor. if you smell something thats your own nasty smell of your body reacting to it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLEsIOpp7MM

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think they should force seth rollins and becky lynch to get married on wwe shows and have a baby and give up the baby for adoption. on the show

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i liked that time when some body asked for the best matches in front of dead crowds and i told them the match that happened inside of a graveyard where the 'audience' would have been dead corpses and bones.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Meadowhill posted:

Is southern belle an euphemism for Vince?

its a reference to dark souls

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when it comes to aa batteries there's no shortage of marketing hype

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i exposed my penis to the bug air, and it does indeed burn, because of the sores i've.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

i dont even know who is legal anymore

just stick to people who look 30+

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the general consensus outside of bizarro forum is very positive

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUEob2oAKVs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

immediately punish anyone who keeps talking about the opinions of everyone here, elsewhere, or the 'majority' of the online audience like it's some kind of report or financial statement. except me. don't do that to me