Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Extreme Rules live up to the EXTREME Spirit?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I almost didn't realize this was WWE and not late 90s ECW! 2 4.26%
No... it's even more Extreme than anything they've ever done before! 7 14.89%
Wow this show is really cool. Like.... I've never seen anything cooler than this. 7 14.89%
So wait, why doesn't Baron Corbin just kick Becky in the face and pin HER? 31 65.96%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

It's not my job to find them alternates
ding ding ding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

Watching the G1 from this morning. I feel like this is a better decision than Extreme Rules pre-show
I'm about to sub to njpw and very excited for my first g1

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
i'm marking

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
im excited for undertaker/roman reigns vs the iiconics for the belts

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
i hate that they haven't done anything serious with drew short of making roman reigns change his name

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Remember when Cena/Ambrose/Styles opened a PPV? When the brand split was real and SD owned? Good times.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Hahaha, you're all right, rovert :lol:
He lost his left hand?! Why didn't Rarity tell anyone...

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
wait the revival signed again after the club did? there must be something in those contracts beyond the money, as good as it is.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Todd Phillips with a Meek Mill reference so subtle that Mauro's head exploded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

so brock is womens champion now or what the gently caress. good look making everyone in that match look like loving morons WWE!
no now hes married to becky