Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Extreme Rules live up to the EXTREME Spirit?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I almost didn't realize this was WWE and not late 90s ECW! 2 4.26%
No... it's even more Extreme than anything they've ever done before! 7 14.89%
Wow this show is really cool. Like.... I've never seen anything cooler than this. 7 14.89%
So wait, why doesn't Baron Corbin just kick Becky in the face and pin HER? 31 65.96%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
loving disaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
"Lesnar celebrates, as only he knows how"

*silence*

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

rovert posted:

Best WWE PPV in a long time.

Why are you doing this? Why have you been doing this since a few days ago? This show is a full on bad after-taste and you've been sucking WWE's dick for a week.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

rovert posted:

What PPV was better? A lot of people elsewhere are saying the same thing. The least amount of negative feedback I've seen in a long time.

Slammiversary a week ago. The G1 is ongoing. Evolve last night.

No one is impressed or cares when the biggest company with the best roster in the world puts on a 5/10 show after putting on a bunch of 3/10 shows.

Psychepath fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jul 15, 2019

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Low Desert Punk posted:

WWE has successfully broken enough brains that they can get high praise for putting out a show that's mildly less worthless than the last

Yep. That's what I was getting at.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm tired of grading WWE shows on a curve. They should be better. Don't say "Best show in a while!" when it's still worse than the competition. Worse than IMPACT! That's worthless and no one learns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Dango Bango posted:

There should be way more WMOTYC nominations from WWE because of this

They have a roster that could mix and match to a pretty decent flow of 4 star matches. But no one cares and nothing has a good build so everything's a 2 or 3. No one's gonna give a worst to a 2, but they're sure as hell gonna forget it.