Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Extreme Rules live up to the EXTREME Spirit?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I almost didn't realize this was WWE and not late 90s ECW! 2 4.26%
No... it's even more Extreme than anything they've ever done before! 7 14.89%
Wow this show is really cool. Like.... I've never seen anything cooler than this. 7 14.89%
So wait, why doesn't Baron Corbin just kick Becky in the face and pin HER? 31 65.96%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

NOW KISS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Drew McIntyre posted:

a white guy with tattoos

i like his tattoos and i like both of these guys so im hoping maybe it'll be the one good fun match that does something for me

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

Black's music still slaps

incendiary is a cool band

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

im enjoying it, i wish it had more build than the stupid viginettes but i hope it just means they both get a push because, gently caress, both these dudes can work

also i love a martial arts striker forever, shoutout steve blackman

e: its the wrong thread but its for this reason i hope KENTA gets a big fuckin push

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

GOD I love smart use of a targeted body part throughout a match

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

gently caress yea that one was just for me and im happy

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

push these men, eric bischoff, and you might get me to come back to watching smackdown

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cavauro posted:

who is your bias in twice and blackpink? mine are jeongyeon and rosé

blackpink has that one song about dduu dduu duuu that i like, that is all i know about kpop

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Puckish Rogue posted:

Don’t worry Lashley is next.

time to get some ice cream

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

a.lo posted:

Did I miss anything

Aleister and Cesaro was cool and good, but the crowd didnt seem to care

still though, fun as hell match

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Erebus posted:

why are all these people sitting around in the lobby

its either watch these two guys slowly fight all over the arena extremely slowly, or wait in a line to pay too much for beer

PICK YOUR POISON (or just go home)

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Are they in hell?

Are we?

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Sanguinia posted:

Was the Taker match good? I didn't tune in until Cesaro/Black

If you like Oldertaker matches then this is the best one he’s had in a hot minute

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

daniel bryan is a very good wrestler

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

ahhh poo poo kofi is losing the belt :[

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

why

e: oh it was so he could cut a cool promo, this is fine

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

an extremely fast kevin owens squash over noted idiot dolph into a promo to get himself more over is good considering KO is great with a live mic, it was one of the more fine things on the show

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Grem posted:

Oh poo poo this guy is still around, feel like Kofi doesn't deserve to lose to Joe.

if there is anyone i'd be fine with kofi losing to, its Samoa Joe

unfortunately kofi will win and then brock will cash in and throw him out of the arena will smith in fresh prince style (shout out philly) and then hold the belt for 3 years, working 8 matches total in that timespan

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

None of these matches have felt particularly extreme

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

The current Smackdown tag team champion graphic on WWE.com is BIG E by himself laughing :lol:

Xavier was there he just doesn’t fit into frame next to all that chest

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

There were a couple fun matches I sort of enjoyed, but the dead crowd and the rest of it being boring matches that never really kicked in makes this a mostly forgettable PPV, and now I guess we’re gonna get an extremely garbage inter gender tag match which Brock will cash in on FSR, leaving a bad taste in all our mouths

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

The most stupid possible result is Brock cashing in, but according to the rules that means Becky also loses her title and Lacey becomes Champion as well.

It’s going to happen post match, so Corey graves will explain to everyone that that part doesn’t count since it wasn’t during the match

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

why dosent corbin just hit her, its no dq

Lmao

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Grem posted:

Are they hitting the zoom button on the cameras with the kendo sticks? wtf

Wwe camera work is extremely bad, I was shocked at the undertaker hardcam shot when drew rose up because that was cool

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Blaise330 posted:

Why is their relationship on the line? Did Mephisto from Spiderman One More Day book this?

I got this, thank you

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

I read that apparently last night/this morning England basically exploded from stress because of Cricket and Tennis games being the kind of wild you would expect/hope for from pro-wrestling.

Some double tennis guy got a smash hit straight to his junk, and the absolute genius director cut to woody harrelson in the crowd, and he completely delivered with a great omg face

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

gently caress it man give Brock the belts idc anymore

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

A crowd of children chanting Corbin sucks is appropriate, if a bit on the nose

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I am doing yawns irl

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Lmao that was it, that’s what this whole long slow boring match was for

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I

loving

Called

It

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Please let Becky stunner Brock, that would be the only cool way for this to end

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Well that went exactly like I thought it would, and sucked just as much rear end as I thought it would

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Lid posted:

G1 CLIMAX 29

I’m loving JUICED for mox/cobb

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

so brock is womens champion now or what the gently caress. good look making everyone in that match look like loving morons WWE!

it will be explained that since the previous match ended and the briefcase only counts for the men's title shot anyway, becky still has her belt

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The fact that Brock is champ again is loving beyond awful though.

i have to assume now that they just want him at least for the first year of FOX, and they've given him one hundred million dollars to do a full 2 hours of TV over the course of that year

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

i mean hell if you want to make a heel why didnt brock just tossed the belt to lacey or what the gently caress im NOT PAUL HEYMAN DAMMIT

its weird that they clearly dont want to actually deal with intergender wrestling, they just want mix tags with a weird guys cant hit girls stip, except i guess you can hit them with your finisher?????

i dont even know and i dont care to think about it any longer to reason it out

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Dude.

What the gently caress.

to be fair, he's the smartest worker in the room

i just dont want to see him on my TV anymore like ever again

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

actually i feel pretty sure now that they'll like punish baron corbin on raw for hitting becky, but i will not watch it to find out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

he meant WWE ppv and tbh im having trouble remembering anything that actually sticks out, they've all been kind of bad for a while