Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Aww yeah look at this melon I just cut up. Gonna put that in the fridge for a little while to chill it and it's gonna be so good.

If you're eating watermelon come in and tell us about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

OP, the real question is:

Do you eat it plain, or with sugar, or with salt?

Personally, I put a little salt on mine.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I eat my watermelon plain and my strawberries with artificial sweetener if they're sort of bitter. I suppose I could put that on under-ripe watermelon as well - I misjudged the previous melon and it was unsweet and stiff and watery.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Sprinkle a little salt on it. Not kidding.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I haven't had a particularly good watermelon this summer so far, OP.
Normally I'm pretty game for some of the ol' melon, but the couple we've got so far this summer have been not the best. Maybe a bad year for melons. Kind of a bummer.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
No but I sometimes go by rhe pseudonym Walter Mellon

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream
I don't eat watermelon because of all the seeds. Even the seedless ones are riddled with seeds!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You just... eat the seeds in the seedless ones dude they're like smaller and less noticeable than something like a cucumber seed, if that.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Please do not open up the can of worms that is the cucumber seed argument

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

luchajones posted:

I don't eat watermelon because of all the seeds. Even the seedless ones are riddled with seeds!

Smart move. If you eat a watermelon seed, it will grow a watermelon tree in your tummy!

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

the 4th of july cookout i went to had grilled watermelon and i'm 100% fine with recommending that now after trying it.

favorite is still frozen though.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

This thread is racist.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

JK Fresco posted:

sadly I considered this before posting that and decided to brave that terrible storm

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Eating some good summer watermelon with a light sprinkle of salt is one of life’s great pleasures imo.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I had some yesterday as part of lunch. Pleasant and hydrating.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Also had some yesterday but it was gross. Had a little party of sorts, potluck. Stupid person who brought the watermelon must have put on lotion immediately before cutting it up because it tasted like, well, lotion.

Potlucks are gross.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

bird with big dick posted:

This thread is racist.

Never understood that. What white person does not like watermelon? Or fried chicken for that matter?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Haha yeah just slammed a fruit bowl. With watermelon in it. :munch:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgjkth6BRRY

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
What kind of disgusting animal eats watermelon anywhere near a computer, or inside at all even

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

JakeP posted:

What kind of disgusting animal eats watermelon anywhere near a computer, or inside at all even

I got a sink and no dress code. What's your excuse

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Watermelon makes me poop OP but I still eat it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Telebite posted:

Never understood that. What white person does not like watermelon? Or fried chicken for that matter?

Who said anything about fried chicken, racist

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
OP what's with the long slices? Bite sized cubes is the most efficient form as it prevents getting juices on my massive panniculus. At my size, staying clean and dry is a daily battle, and very important to avoiding yeast flair ups.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My wife likes watermelon more than I do and she likes it cubed up, and got one of those 'melon cuber' device things, mostly just to try it out because it's a goofy gadget thing.
I mean it works like you'd expect it to but really it's not that much work to cut up a watermelon. Plus a good slice with the rind on it is more satisfying anyhow.

Anyway thanks for reading.

Oh they look like this.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Thank you Monsanto for making watermelons edible food rather than just giant balls of garbage

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
i wish i had watermelon rn

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

My wife likes watermelon more than I do and she likes it cubed up, and got one of those 'melon cuber' device things, mostly just to try it out because it's a goofy gadget thing.
I mean it works like you'd expect it to but really it's not that much work to cut up a watermelon. Plus a good slice with the rind on it is more satisfying anyhow.

Anyway thanks for reading.

Oh they look like this.

That’s perverse.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Holy crap I just sat down with a plate of watermelon. It has seeds but it's still delicious.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

JK Fresco posted:

Theres an argument??

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Dregs posted:

Theres an argument??

look it's my fault for bringing it up ok and I don't want to go there with the cucumber seeds it was just a throw-away comment I was trying to use as an example there's really no need to go digging up all this animosity right now alright

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

JakeP posted:

Thank you Monsanto for making watermelons edible food rather than just giant balls of garbage

It's not clear what the hell that dude painted, but there are medieval illustrations depicting much more familiar-looking watermelons, as well as paintings contemporary to that one by e.g. Giuseppe Recco. So whatever Monsanto did, they did it at least 400 years ago.

Also I'm not eating watermelon but I did so yesterday so I'm posting anyway!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Watermelon hard candies taste nothing like watermelon, wtf.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
More like What a Melon!!! :swoon:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Drinking watermelon agua fresca right now, OP.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

It was hot as balls yesterday and I got a ice cold watermelon agua fresca from a street vendor, mmm refreshing

RobotsLoveSpectres
Dec 29, 2008
I like watermelon with tajin

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Smart move. If you eat a watermelon seed, it will grow a watermelon tree in your tummy!

You just know at some point a goon has eaten watermelon seeds and then poo poo in the backyard in hopes of growing a crop in the following year.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

spacetoaster posted:

Sprinkle a little salt on it. Not kidding.

Yup, every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i eat watermelon like i eat rear end