Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Nice! What purpose does the ice serve?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Duck and Cover posted:

I think my purple has dark blue in it.

Is it possible to get a naturally purple dye that isn't made up of blue and red pigments?

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Duck and Cover posted:

So I'm just going to talk to myself some more. Hey Duck how are you? Fine fine. Good good. Dying and ties? No ties are for conformists I'm totally a rebel! I see. FIGHT THE POWAH! Oh like the anime or like actual change in the world? The anime duh. You do realize you don't have a mech right? Well, I figured I'd just you know find one. Ahh.

During the early days of social media the accepted wisdom was that 90% of your users will be consumers, 9% commenters, and 1% producers. So don't worry overmuch if you're leading the tie-dye charge; there's people reading and enjoying your content.

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Duck and Cover posted:

When you were young and your heart
Was an open book
You used to say live and let live
(You know you did)
(You know you did)
(You know you did)
But if this ever changin' world
In which we live in
Makes you give in and cry
Say live and let dye
Live and let dye

Companion piece to A View To A Twill and Dye Another Saye

Jaded Burnout fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Aug 17, 2019

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Duck and Cover posted:

Left: Spiral unclear. Right: I don't know I think I didn't use enough dye or twisted it to tight (it's a bullseye but I twist it which seems to cause those voids in the bullseye, lines are by cinching my band things tight)

It's really kind of a bummer having the shirts that fit me worse come out better then the ones that seem to fit me better.

I quite like the one on the right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Perhaps, though I think I like how (relatively) subtle it is. Perhaps that's because people who're into more subtle designs tend not to be the same people that make tie dye :)