Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Will Win
This poll is closed.
Yuko 12 66.67%
Momo 6 33.33%
Total: 18 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!
I too am rooting for the short gay poverty demon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

lunar detritus posted:

This is very cute but the poverty angle makes me uncomfortable. :negative:

Momo doesn't seem to know about the whole $400 curse so I hope it gets solved somehow once she learns about it. Or maybe it's just a lie and the demon family got ruined because of something else.

I feel like the poverty angle isn't so bad in and of itself, I think it's more the way it's used. If they spent less time basically bullying her through that poverty, it'd be funnier. Like maybe if the gags were less "Characters mess with her via the fact that she's poor" than "Character ends up in funny situations because they're poor"

Not enough to really turn me off to the show, though.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

WHAT THE FUWAH

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

I AM THE MOON posted:

whens the wedding

If theres none before episode 12 I'm down for any and all rioting

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Daxing Dan posted:

Here's a useless tiny detail: Momo broke her arm when she stopped the truck

She hides it behind her back so Shamiko won't notice

The next day, you can barely see she has a cast under her uniform

In the next episode, she's doing rehab

The Animation quality isn't always top notch, but this show seems to have a lot of love poured into it.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

This show seems to be gaining momentum every episode, From episode 1 I kinda expected it to be one of those forgettably generic cute shows, but it's slowly morphed into my AOTS.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Maxwell Adams posted:

I can't believe Momo just crafted a magic homonculus daughter for her and Yuko.

At this rate, it won't be long until Momo is forcing Yuko to try on wedding dresses for some mysterious, unknown reason.

She won't have to push too hard, though. She'd definitely wear it with the occasional "Don't think this means you've won" here and there to put Momo in her place.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

I hope one day these two complete their magical gay marriage

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

I absolutely adore how this manga loves to turn what would be a one off gag in any other manga into an important plot point.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Omnicrom posted:

My only disappointment from this overall wonderful and heartwarming (and therefore business as usual) chapter is that Ryo didn't actually become a magical girl. On the other hand Shion might...

I was deep down hoping that she would accept, only to turn the tables on the familiar and take control of the situation. Then again, that might just be too OP.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Agronox posted:

I was hoping to see Fresh Peach Chokeslam

Knowing how this manga likes to do things, you might just get your wish. She'll probably save the day by whipping it out or something.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Ok, I am

Cool woman

Yeahhhhhhhhh

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

SatoshiMiwa posted:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/951339/10 New Chapter!

Shamiko reacts poorly to Momo's fan club, Momo reacts poorly to Shamiko's fan club!

They should just kiss already

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Maxwell Adams posted:

Hola, Shamigos! I hope you're all enjoying Shamiko's birthday today.

A new chapter has been published. It's a weird, short, spinoff chapter, so it should be translated pretty soon. Ito also made this other thing, a thinly veiled look into her own professional life right now. I found a roughly typeset translation of it, so here you go.

In other news, Kirara has launched some kind of facebook page with english manga translations. They aren't using licensed translations, the typesetting is awful, and it's only on facebook. Who knows what they were thinking. You can read the first volume of Machikado Mazoku there if you want.

Finally, Ito has provided input on some new swimsuit figurines.

You can see pictures of the figurines in the tweet, but I woudn't consider them to be safe for work.

Boobs and Abs supervisor

She's really living the dream

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

SatoshiMiwa posted:

That line Philosophy Shamiko made about the Angel and devil becoming one has to be more than just a one of gag right? Given the way this series goes it has to be big hint about the end game

This series is "Conservation of momentum, the Manga" so I have no doubt it'll pop up somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Yep, that image about sums it up.