Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Will Win
This poll is closed.
Yuko 12 66.67%
Momo 6 33.33%
Total: 18 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

I'm assuming that their classroom is not on the ground floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Sindai posted:

Momo getting flustered when Shamiko called her her best friend was the greatest

She got annoyed she wasn't introduced as girlfriend.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It's also easy to see as less bullying and more just giving her an excuse to do something she wants to.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Every scene in the opening credits will turn out to be a 100% accurate representation, from the snowy Victorian town to beating the Demon Ancestor as videogamez.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
First one to die loses, but to win too easily would imply you chose an unworthy opponent. They must instead preserve the health of the opponent (Through regular exercise and dietary instruction) and keep a close eye on them at all times.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
So the narrator was Dad all along...

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The real Joker origin story.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Newest issue on mangadex has me thinking Ryo has put so many levels in logical deduction there weren't any left for everyone else.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I know Evil-Momo was supposed to have a bat-wing-on-a-peach hairclip, but I couldn't help but see it as a christmas pudding with a sprig of holly.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that monster just destroyed the most important school club ever conceived.

It wouldn't surprise me if two volumes from now the unattended cats become some kind of threat.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Shamiko is powerful at helping her friends. Her dark army will grow, and soon the whole world will be befriended.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Deleted scene:

Rin: What are we doing?

Mikan: Your sister is calling on her demonic allies, human associates and fallen magical girl vassal to manifest a spirit, that's spent the last ten years strengthening in my subconscious, into the real world.

Shamiko: Stoooop she's going to keep thinking I'm a powerful... ehh? Am I actually a powerful demon?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Give that familiar a job in recycling!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
That's 'falls for light' not to.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I wonder if Fresh Peach Heart Shower is just an 'Ora ora ora' punch combo...

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
They need to make a Manager Homonculus, and find a powerful spirit to maintain mana to it.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Shamiko has become a powerful and effective demon...

Though it's a good thing Momo is paying for her phones.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
All their friends have realised how dense these two girls are, and are doing everything to set them up. Except for the rivals, who are trying to subtly insinuate themselves in there instead, but subtlety bounces off hard.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Mikan, maybe Lico (But maybe she just enjoys 1-upping Momo). Alchemy girl wants Shamiko for her body(parts).

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I get to use this video twice in a month for different mangas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elDcYcpSI7s

And also spent too long making gthis.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Joshua sure was worth a lot of coupons... Do we actually know how many generations removed from Lilith Shamiko is?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

SatoshiMiwa posted:

This chapters also places the original Momo dream sequence in a new light

Turns out, that muck Shamiko cleaned away was the lingering melon-witch essence all along. Big villain defeated before her intro.

Because Shamiko always does her best.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Momo remembered that even if it's effects have weakened, Shamiko and fam are still under the 'Limited money curse'. If they obtain something valuable, like a nice house, a curse would suddenly arrive to lower it's value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Just leaving Lico's name in characters is a whole new level of 'Nakama is a concept that cannot be translated, keikaku means plan'.