Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Will Win
This poll is closed.
Yuko 12 66.67%
Momo 6 33.33%
Total: 18 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Maxwell Adams posted:

I was thinking about this, and I realized that this Chinese memelord has an mp3 on his hard drive of people singing about being gay. China bans all LGBT content, so having that illicit content in his possession could get him into trouble, or at maybe just diminish his social credit score. We should all bow down before such devotion to shitposting.

I don't believe there's an outright ban on content, but there are bans on depicting it on TV and online. Though online matters are more self-regulated in regards to content. If you look at the video description, it links to the original source, an upload to bilibili, a Chinese online video streaming platform.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Agronox posted:

there really should be more "falls to darkness" fan art out there

https://twitter.com/G_beize/status/1232248838414430209?s=20

Where's the Shamiko falls to Light speculative fanart though?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Shamiko just wants her tummy to be warm

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Omnicrom posted:

And Momo's tummy to be bare.

Also hoping we keep Mollusk Mistress Yuuko on hand for future gags.

Shamiko's gonna get into a fight against something powerful and it turns out the shell on her mollusk forms are basically nigh impenetrable because of how attuned she is to that anxiety.

It's also gonna turn out that she can't get signal in there to call for help or for others to reach her because of how powerful the shell is.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Can't believe a character has a male love interest in a Kirara series.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
RIP that Familiar.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Agronox posted:

Not sure how much of an overlap there is between MM and Arkham Horror fans, but I appreciated it. I assume Mikan is squirting lemon juice into everyone's meals at the roadhouse?

No.

she's squirting mikan orange juice. not lemon

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

e:f;b

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEe40BIkfGA

New PV dropped.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

It's 2 days past April Fools. If you want a bit of a joke speed scan, there you are. Otherwise, wait for Sunshine Arrow's release.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Ganbarre Izumi Ito sensei

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
But when are we getting the mom's friend, the Yuki-onna?