Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Will Win
This poll is closed.
Yuko 12 66.67%
Momo 6 33.33%
Total: 18 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Beasteh posted:

Show owns

Showns

Shamikowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Hmm... an otherwise fruit-themed meguka team probably has an opening for a blue one, just saying.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Sindai posted:

marry the demon Momo

:hai:

I'm also going to need any and all fanart of hypothetical darkside Momo.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Chinese, huh? Shamiko brings the whole world together.

(China is full of weebs, I'm more surprised by the song)

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Plot developments!

But more importantly Momo's new outfit, complete with cape and visible battle damage.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

#justbattlegirlthings

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Omnicrom posted:

My only disappointment from this overall wonderful and heartwarming (and therefore business as usual) chapter is that Ryo didn't actually become a magical girl. On the other hand Shion might...

I mean can a demon even become meguca in the first place?

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Technically speaking, I think this means they're antlers.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Looks like they're pulling the trigger on Anri being a demon, which I'm sure we've been suspecting since we heard her name. If so, not sure I'm a fan of all Shamiko's friends turning out to be magical (but ideally Ogura should have been The Normal One, for the irony)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

It's a shame the other translation group seems to have given up, this one is pretty clunky in places.