Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Will Win
This poll is closed.
Yuko 12 66.67%
Momo 6 33.33%
Total: 18 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cedilla
Jul 24, 2020
In case anyone hadn't seen it, the author posted a health update on Twitter (sorry for the obnoxious embed, I didn't know whether to disable it): https://twitter.com/izumo_ito/status/1456537111809576960

And someone on /a/ posted a image with the translated version (I don't know where they got it from), transcribed here:

quote:

Machikado Mazoku: An apology for this month's hiatus and future publication plans

Due to health problems caused by a worsening chronic illness, I was unable to meet my schedule and had to cancel the last two consecutive November and December issues of "Machikado Mazoku", which is currently being serialized in Kirara Carat,

I am very sorry for causing so much worry and inconvenience to my fans and the editorial staff.

I would like to take this opportunity to inform you of my current health condition and future plans for publication.

Due to the decline in my physical strength and vision caused by my medical treatment, it is difficult for me to sit down and work for long periods of time, and I have not had much time to work on the series.

For now, I'm focusing on recuperation and the work ahead of me. I hope to keep you posted on my twitter feed.

Lastly, I would like to apologize again for my lack of health management and for making you wait for the last installment.

Ito Izumo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU