Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EverettLO
Jul 2, 2007
I'm a lurker no more

Fifth Age books were when I stopped reading Dragonlance as a kid. Completely making GBS threads on the established setting and setting up a world of competing dragon kingdoms seemed like a bad choice at the time, and appears to have been poorly received in general. It was weird, though, since at the same time I had my mind blown by how awesome I thought the Fifth Age RPG was. The fairly tepid mechanical improvements over AD&D (hand of cards instead of dice, exploding cards for certain suits, and most of all - open ended magic) struck me as revolutionary coming from a background of AD&D and Palladium games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU