Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Thank you for doing this. I am ready to cast a shadow in the shape of a dragon because Polymorph doesn't fool moonlight somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Kender were 95% jerks who got their jollies by robbing the party constantly, and 5% people who wanted to play halflings and didn't know the difference.

Tinker Gnomes were 100% jerks, 99% because they loving hate that rear end in a top hat playing the Kender "Oh no! Hassleboff pickpocketed the "fancy watch" I kept looking at once an hour on the dot, but that was actually a bomb with a switch I had to press once an hour to keep it from exploding that killed him (and the wizard, whoops)!" and 1% because they wanted to PK in a party where the GM has banned PKing "I didn't mean to blow them up, honest! How could I have known this device with a 85% failure chance would explode right at that exact critical moment?"

TLDR: Everyone in the party is playing D&D except the Tinker Gnome who's playing Paranoia.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jul 20, 2019