Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Omnicrom posted:

So what are Gully Dwarves anyway? I've heard of them a couple of times, and the fact they're in the same breath as Kenders is a bad sign, but I've never got an example of what they really are.

Or should I just wait for some of them to spill out onto the pages?

They're a race of dwarves who are essentially forced to play low-INT Fallout characters - and people treat them accordingly.

Some of their learning disabilities are played for laughs to boot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Madurai posted:

Law/chaos being the only alignment axis predates Dragonlance, and indeed, AD&D by quite a few years.

Which reminds me of Shin MegaTen, which uses the same single axis and posits neutrality as being more about ensuring that neither side achieves total dominance - hence, the endgame for the neutral path sees you beat the poo poo out of Michael and Lucifer.