Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Astrolux is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Pinche Rudo posted:

Astrolux is good

genuinely surprised he recovered from his moonsault self face buster

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That was a fun unadvertised opener! I like Freelance, Astroluxe and Low Rider now, and I'm glad Astroluxe recovered quick from that

J-Ro posted:

Yeah, I tried the en stream for a second, but it's sleep inducing as hell. They were translating the Parka segment so at least that was nice.

They're good for translating promos and for helping fans learn talents' names. I don't mind them much but yeah, they have one tone/volume. Understandable for not being their first language, I'm not judging quality or anything, but that tone can be jarring coming from any other company and even just coming from the Spanish feed where there's more emotion that helps the viewing experience of a match

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
man Konnan sticks out of this group like a sore thumb lol

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im the cellphone that the rudo slapped away from that lady

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
What actual wrestling have I missed by realizing it was 10:00 45 minutes late?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Torro vs Luchasaurus when

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

karmicknight posted:

What actual wrestling have I missed by realizing it was 10 45 minutes late?

pretty fun opening with a bunch of people you havent heard of and a really rough looking botch

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
la hiedra is a better promo than the entire wwe womens roster

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It kinda gets ignored because he's usually either recovering from injury/health issue or stuck in TNA which nobody watches, so there's not much chance to notice or reason to pay attention nowadays, but Konnan's still a surprisingly good promo

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

They said some bad words in that promo

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

That was a fun unadvertised opener! I like Freelance, Astroluxe and Low Rider now, and I'm glad Astroluxe recovered quick from that

They're good for translating promos and for helping fans learn talents' names. I don't mind them much but yeah, they have one tone/volume. Understandable for not being their first language, I'm not judging quality or anything, but that tone can be jarring coming from any other company and even just coming from the Spanish feed where there's more emotion that helps the viewing experience of a match

Come to the rudo dojo, my translations are more fun

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there is no way that konnan promo could air in american broadcasting

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Uh I feel motivated to point out this dude is wearing black and green not black and yellow

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

ultimo maldito looks like someone trying to make Pentagon Jr on WWE2k

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

i LOVE Arkangel Divino

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Pinche Rudo posted:

Come to the rudo dojo, my translations are more fun

Can confirm. Join us.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

the clash between the grimdark rudo entrances and the super cheesy happy tecnico entrances in this match rules

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I imagine big mami will be the workhorse of this match

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

J-Ro posted:

Can confirm. Join us.

Yeah, I'm not regretting making the move.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

the clash between the grimdark rudo entrances and the super cheesy happy tecnico entrances in this match rules

aesthetic choices are a big plus, yeah.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sexy star never wrestled again?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1152050823087763462

DoctorGonzo posted:

sexy star never wrestled again?

She does occasionally, just not AAA

ed: That heat. MJF gonna have a hell of a time tonight :getin:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Having just seen the cats trailer this dude's tail is really upsetting me

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Arkangel Divino with the spot of the night so far with that headscissors :stare:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Eclipse Jr hot drat

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1152050823087763462

She does occasionally, just not AAA

ed: That heat. MJF gonna have a hell of a time tonight :getin:

mjf is going to get stabbed. but maybe they will be tecnicos?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I feel like it would be the best if MJF is super nice explicitly because as an angle because he fears getting stabbed

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

OH poo poo

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
CTE

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I missed it, what happened

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress you lady maravilla!

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Mel Mudkiper posted:

chairshot to the head and mami did not get her hand up quick enough

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Everyone did splashes to the outside from the ropes, including Big Mami, and then Lady Maravilla brained Mami with a chair (unprotected) to win

Post-match Nino Hamburguesa came out to check on Mami, then left pissed at Maravilla

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

god these entrance themes are wildly random

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Mel Mudkiper posted:

god these entrance themes are wildly random

lmao imagine coming out to batistas theme and looking like a regular luchador

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Villano III Jr coming out to Batista's music lmao

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Music copyright is just a state of mind. I hope guy with Vampire Weekend theme wins (I didn't catch his name)

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

lmao imagine coming out to batistas theme and looking like a regular luchador

how have they not gotten a letter from WWE being like "hey stop that"

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rename me piero el internacional, tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Mel Mudkiper posted: