Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
*looks left*
*looks right*

I am the best looking person in this room.

*is alone*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

BrigadierSensible posted:

I am short, middle aged, with a bald spot, a beer gut and not particularly attractive.

My students have laughed at me and compared me to Mr. Bean. It was not a compliment.

lmao getting compared to Mr Bean, gently caress man

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

BrigadierSensible posted:

I am short, middle aged, with a bald spot, a beer gut and not particularly attractive.

My students have laughed at me and compared me to Mr. Bean. It was not a compliment.

I've had colleagues compared to Shrek and Professor Klump so you're getting off kind of light

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

Caesar Saladin posted:

lmao getting compared to Mr Bean, gently caress man

I had a history of the Mideast professor in community college who really looked like a tanned Mr Bean, so much so that he probably should have worn different glasses, they were so heavy and dark rimmed and he actually used a pocket protector for his pens but
I totally wanted to gently caress him.

He was brilliant. Spoke like 7 languages, taught the higher maths too, was a total nerd but embraced his brains or, more likely, was totally oblivious. He was middle Eastern I don't know what, and had a wedding ring so oc I never let on. All I could do was be as brainy as possible and impress him that way.

Nerdy Mr. Bean types absolutely can be desirable. It's a shame more guys don't realize this.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
So I def have features of Louis CK ie red hair and goatee, though maybe a lil darker, but generally better features like Jason Statham.

I usually shave my head though.

I know it’s hard to mix those to but w/e.

naem
May 29, 2011

rowan atkinson is a multi multi millionaire and race car driver with a stunning wife irl so that mr bean look can pay off

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Do you look like Mr Bean? Or do you look like Blackadder?
https://youtu.be/vH3-Gt7mgyM

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
someone said i look like the assassin guy from no country for old men. i don't know if it was a compliment or an insult

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

flip a coin

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I have the approximate posture and body shape of one of the Troglodytes from Heroes of Might and Magic III.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
But are you immune to blinding?

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Colonel Cancer posted:

But are you immune to blinding?

I have to wear glasses so I don't think so.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Kak posted:

someone said i look like the assassin guy from no country for old men. i don't know if it was a compliment or an insult

I am also unsure......

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Amicus curiae posted:

Would you marry a 6

I don't know what that means.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Kak posted:

Cross-reference to the bond 25 thread. Re: Skyfall.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I think I am to some people but fortunately my personality ensures I never get laid.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

I look like who i am. -moridin

Truck Stop Stall
Jul 11, 2006

2% of my swipes swipe back

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

According to all my aunts, my gay uncle, both grandmas and my mom I am very handsome

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

im actually really hot but awkward

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hyzenth1ay posted:

No, I am about a "3" on the hotness scale. I have had plastic surgery twice (!) in order to go from a "0" to a "3".

I'm a self-made millionaire retired at 37 and I would cheerfully give about 2mm USD to be average.

Life really, really sucks as an ugly woman.

I know all about it. I'm sure you're higher than a 3, though, otherwise I'm sure additional procedures exist, you deserve a happy relationship like everyone else. At least you have some money to derive comfort from, for now.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
I'm very goon looking.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Truck Stop Stall posted:

2% of my swipes swipe back

As long as you're doing it front to back 👌👌

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
really really ridiculously goon looking

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Grevling posted:

I think I am to some people but fortunately my personality ensures I never get laid.

As long as you accept Jesus Christ as your personal saviour, this gal is single

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb2np1HGqxg

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

naem posted:

rowan atkinson is a multi multi millionaire and race car driver with a stunning wife irl so that mr bean look can pay off

The average female looks for security, if he worked at a grocery store he would have a very diff side piece, but you knew that

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm in love with the average female

uguu
Mar 9, 2014

Amicus curiae posted:

The average female looks for security, if he worked at a grocery store he would have a very diff side piece, but you knew that

What if he worked as security?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

goethe.cx posted:

in the meantime i get a good number of matches on dating apps using pictures from a few years ago

I got much more attention than a fuggo like myself deserved back in ‘13 when I was single and on Plenty O’ Fish.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Amicus curiae posted:

"The average female"

Reported

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My face is like a baboon's rear end after a shotgun blast. My body is like a huge scrotum. I glow with a disgusting aura of poo poo brown and I sweat literal piss.

So i'm not very handsome, gently caress you for asking

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

sweet thursday posted:

Do you look like Mr Bean? Or do you look like Blackadder?
https://youtu.be/vH3-Gt7mgyM

blackadder 2 was kind of a smokeshow

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

guestimate posted:

I had a history of the Mideast professor in community college who really looked like a tanned Mr Bean, so much so that he probably should have worn different glasses, they were so heavy and dark rimmed and he actually used a pocket protector for his pens but
I totally wanted to gently caress him.

He was brilliant. Spoke like 7 languages, taught the higher maths too, was a total nerd but embraced his brains or, more likely, was totally oblivious. He was middle Eastern I don't know what, and had a wedding ring so oc I never let on. All I could do was be as brainy as possible and impress him that way.

Nerdy Mr. Bean types absolutely can be desirable. It's a shame more guys don't realize this.

this is the god drat truth. had a geology teacher i couldn't get out of my head, he was a huge rock dork who loved his job. that means way more than superficial poo poo. kindness, smarts, and enthusiasm go a long way

nishi koichi fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Jul 20, 2019

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I reckon it could be worse OP, technically.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Amicus curiae posted:

As long as you accept Jesus Christ as your personal saviour, this gal is single

Appreciate the offer but I'm not into kinky stuff sorry.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

i'm a prettyboy who isn't really all that pretty. i'd probably be cute if i didn't still get acne at loving 30.

but i can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, i'm somewhat well-rounded and i know how to talk about things with people i like

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

I'm ugly as gently caress op, thanks for asking.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Yeah actually over the last 3 years I lost 90 lbs then I put on 40lbs of muscle and grew a beard then when I trimmed it I realized I'm incredibly handsome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

My calves look like if Arnold Scharzenegger used them as his biceps at the gym so I just have to wear b-ball shorts out the house and ladies jump out their drawers