Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

cant cook creole bream posted:

Man, I watched the first two episodes and I really dislike how Veronica behaves on a psychological level.
Jesus Christ! Your boyfriend goes to therapy for his long time anger issues and you sabotage it, by claiming he's given up an essential part of himself. And once you force him to lose control, you get really horny and reward that with sex. I never liked Logan all that much, but honestly, he deserves better!
That's incredible awful behavior and I hope it will be addressed further! Did they write that scene so the audience starts to like her less and him more? If they deliberately threw Veronica under the bus, it sure worked for me.

The rest of those first two episodes was fun so far.

I mean, yeah, you're very obviously supposed to consider that awful and her behaviour lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

She's always been hosed up and bad at relationships. Look at her treatment of Piz in the movie or her snooping and lack of trust. It even extends to her friendships, like using Wallace or what happens with Nicole this season. But the show does a good job of making you understand why she's like that.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

These are good posts, and are generally around where my feelings are at for the season. I still don't know if killing Logan off works for me, but I can see how it's necessary to keep Veronica going in an interesting direction without devolving it into melodrama.

I liked that early on in the season they basically gave Veronica the exact same complaints about Logan that fans had about his character during season 3 and the movie.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Extended stays at the Neptune Grand and the Echolls family Court costs alone would probably take a decent chunk out of his inheritance.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Duncan's a perfectly fine character in general, it's just that the actor playing him sucks out loud. He couldn't pull off any of the comedy and he definitely couldn't pull off any of the mood swings. The way his story ended was nice though.

Piz was a "boring, nice guy" character to contrast with Logan too, but Chris Lowell is actually a decent actor so it was fine.