Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
I'm really glad someone made this post. O Maidens is one of the more underrated shows this season and to me, it's worth a watch.

Someone mentioned somewhere that it was close to "Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret" as anime's gotten. While that's not exactly correct, it comes close indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I dig Sonezaki's equivalent of Cortes burning his ships. Masking your budding romance in order to not stand out by amplifying everyone else's, and ensuring that your cohorts help you make it happen by cutting off their easy routes to victory? That's some Sun-Tzu level poo poo right there.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I had to stop and watch the Chika Dance at that scene midway through the latest. Goddamn, yo

Also, I can't help but realize - is the studio the same one as the one that did Kuzu no Honkai/Scum's Wish? The character designs look crazy familiar.