Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Solumin posted:

This game sure is peak 90s humor. "All the kids are equal! :rolleyes: And so diverse! :rolleyes:" And then the bit about the newspaper guy wearing a skirt behind the counter.

I kept waiting for the inevitable and lazy "lol naw he's actually just a Scotsman" punchline, but the game swerved me by actively excluding the possibility once you talk to him. they were too lazy even to feebly paw at the lowest hanging fruit, for shame

that said, I like that little girl from India; she's got moxie and would make a more interesting protagonist than the Ugly Pink-merican imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

that is easily the hottest groove I have ever heard on the subject of the ancient Egyptian method of gutting, salting, wrapping up and slathering their deceased in nice-smelling oils, resins and unguents

I was skeptical of it initially but its funky beats won me over, much like Steve Martin’s “King Tut”

e: everything else about the game had its heart in roughly the right place but was varying degrees of dumb af

and pink panther isn’t supposed to talk god drat it

Nevertheless, I enjoyed watching this kind of dumb game, thank you for playing this for us, and I look forward to further chart-topping hits about cultural practices ancient and modern

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Aug 24, 2019