Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

THE NILE
DATES
PIGEONS

Keep doing the encyclopedia bits, as it's great to see what keywords they choose for it.

Is there a fursuit in every chapter? That bit in England was bizarre, since it suggests that the chambermaid outfit must have had its own pink panther legs attached to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

In time, in Bhutan, homosexuality was finally decriminalized this year, a few decades too late for the archer and Pink (assuming Pink identifies as male).

I want to know what the mysterious fourth country that borders Bhutan is. Perhaps it'll be explained in the big Indian musical number that we'll get soon.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

That is not how to do a conga line, game.

I do like that they went to the trouble of having authentic Australian accents from all the five boroughs.

One of these quotes is likely relevant:

quote:

-What's happening?
-Something terrible!

quote:

Now put your lips around it and blow, while I tell you about dreaming.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

People clipping nails in public is one of those things that viscerally disgusts me. Like I'd probably be fine with licking (although it's more rationally repugnant), but that scene was tough to watch. I was so happy when it seemed like solving the problem made her disappear...

I like how they don't really point out that the ostrich can't just walk around the Dead Sea because it's stuck across a tightly-defended border in a completely different country.

Credit where it's (nearly) due: The line about coming to Siberia to freeze to death and 'dressing too warmly' is a good 'stereotypical Russian' style joke. (I don't mean it's funny because of the setting, I just mean it's funny in that darkly humorous way). But then again it's in a game ostensibly for children.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

"Print Stuff Chick"

I half-suspect the game was made just to fit that song in there.