Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your favorite isekai thought crime
slavery
war crimes
boobs
protags that correctly remember and know how to recreate complex technologies
View Results

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Big titty bug mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What the hell was all the garbage on the ground at the end of that chapter? I couldnt tell what was supposed to be happening.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

He did that a lot, it was really hosed up.

Honestly, 'Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru' was a lot better concept: https://mangadex.org/title/782211b2-44ca-44ae-89f2-8a1160221b96/tensei-goblin-dakedo-shitsumon-aru
Story: Office worker get's isekai'd, regrets not being able to live to old age, gets reborn as a Goblin but in the world he's in, Goblins only live about a week, except he's been blessed with a human lifespan and he slowly goes about modernizing the goblin society through the ability of goblins to pass their abilities and memories down from generation to generation.

I was enjoying this then it turned into a harem -.-

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Im extremely concerned about the other isekai world involved in the mix-up.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Started reading that and its pretty amazing.

Also how Alec's becoming more and more beautiful with every chapter.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

His real power is making people he befriends incredibly cute in his presence

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

hmmmm ehhhhhhh.

edit: oh I got to the part in the post above me. Bleah.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Nov 5, 2023

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

the big breasted child slave. :(

edit:

Oh he got another slave now too. -.-

im gonna barf

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Nov 5, 2023

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

no, its the space hero one above :v

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

:allears:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Jackard posted:

don't forget the instant death isekai!! good times

The entire world's demographic being changed to have Japanese as a major part of the population because of all the isekai happening is amazing.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I really hope they revisit their Jesus figure's story and the inevitable *points at The Church and says 'Die'*

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

We've already seen him kill things that kill universes and nearly everything in heaven so why not.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

its why im enjoying Tearmoon so much. She's massively improving the lives of her subjects and the people around her, but accidentally and for entirely selfish reasons. :3:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Getting into the part of Surviving Romance where she's trying the full run, no casualties route.

Also hit an AMAZING thing trying to read it on Webtoons yesterday.

then when I took a screenshot of that this popped up

:allears:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The Church's little subfaction that is starting to develop its own theory of medicine too looks fascinating.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

RIP cute boy isekai, cancelled after a dozen bleh chapters lmao.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

okay Karate Survivor's pretty neat

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

you are reborn as elon musk

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Whats this acryl thing?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

1st Stage Midboss posted:

The default form of anime character merchandise these days is acrylic stands with a picture of the character printed on them, like this:

Cheap to make, cheap to buy.

Oh, standees. Yeah they just seem really on the too cheap side for me to have any interest in them. Thanks for clearing up the nomenclature

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

i mean it'd be nice as a car mirror ornament or something? a smaller one for a phone charm. as desk tat though seems a little plain to me. I suppose if you were on very little budget it'd be more appealing as the better option.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

do you think he took his knife back

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

slightly disappointed that the game didnt break to the point where the princess is in two places at once but eh ill see where this goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Odo's just going to be here in his bucket.