Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your favorite isekai thought crime
slavery
war crimes
boobs
protags that correctly remember and know how to recreate complex technologies
View Results

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Argue posted:

The Bible is an isekai; Jesus' homeworld is heaven, he introduces foreign concepts such as peace and love, and he has a huge male harem that he goes around recruiting. He's also got several OP isekai powers.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Every time I think some description is made up or exaggerated, I'm proven to be extremely wrong. And I just can't look away.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Brought To You By posted:

After 10,000 years there's finally another chapter of Onee-san and the Giant in which we meet another victim of Truck-kun.

Good manga, shame about the pace at which it's released.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Slavery is okay in the Harry Potter universe because the house elves want it.

I'm very glad I was too old to grow up with those books

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

thetoughestbean posted:

Congratulations instead you grew up with the works of Orson Scott Card or Terry Goodkind

Lol, tried one book of each as a kid, was more than enough. Terry Pratchett was the only Terry that raised me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I stand corrected