Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your favorite isekai thought crime
slavery
war crimes
boobs
protags that correctly remember and know how to recreate complex technologies
View Results

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I think I would have preferred it if they simply hadn't made this week's episode of Jobless Reincarnation, instead whatever the gently caress that was. :nallears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Nitrousoxide posted:

What happened?

Spoilering, for 'plot' and also because it's gross:

The entire plot of the episode revolved around abducting and humiliating the two beast girl students because they smashed Rudy's creepy Roxy statue, that he'd given to his bowlcut manchild friend. Also casually sexually assaulted one of them to see if it would fix his limp dick (it did not).

Oh and he's still somehow completely oblivious to Sylphie's identity despite her telegraphing incredibly hard.

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Aug 22, 2023

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I really, really hope that this and RTA get adapted eventually :allears:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Synthbuttrange posted:

Whats this acryl thing?

Probably supposed to mean vinyl, the poo poo Funkos are made from.