Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your favorite isekai thought crime
slavery
war crimes
boobs
protags that correctly remember and know how to recreate complex technologies
View Results

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
On the plus side, the MC shows exactly how you should deal with people who keeps slaves: Immediate death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.

It took one chapter for me to go hard pass. Can't recommend at all.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
That's the sort of description that would make me hard pass though, regardless of it actually being good or not.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.

Onean posted:

A couple new chapters for Tricks Dedicated to Witches are up, including a couple nifty pages. Most of the message here is not exactly new from this manga, nor subtle, but the nod to trans people is nice.

Goddamn that was 2 incredible chapters, this isekai has been delivering pretty well.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.

Brought To You By posted:

Isekie RTS Mynoghra got an update and after successfully repelling the holy inquisition's first expedition and completing our first structure our intrepid duo move onto the next challenge. Communication disorder. Their solution is a novel one

I immediately dumped it from my reading list.
Wtf is that solution!?

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.

Seraphic Neoman posted:

Gory Yuri manga, girl has a skill that reverses effects, gets a cool sword which turns her into isekai Wolverine. I would normally pass this up cause of its edginess, but I confess chapter 7 did a lot to redeem the story for me.
Prob the most unique usage of the analyze box I saw in this genre.
Fair warning, it's very violent and gory.

https://mangadex.org/title/25e145f0-a74f-48b6-9d89-b715e28f6417/do-you-think-someone-like-you-could-defeat-the-demon-lord

There's been no update to the manga for a very long time unfortunately, but you can purchase up to volume 4 of the light novels, and it's been a really good blend of horror, adventure, romance, and 'banished from hero party' themes. It's called "Roll Over and Die" in the light novels.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.

Seraphic Neoman posted:

Manga about a buffer character, tries to climb ranks and become the strongest while being 2kool4skool. Notable that he sells his old allies into slavery by chapter 7!
https://mangadex.org/title/826aec63-3fa8-413d-9a40-d2d1ef262725/the-most-notorious-talker-runs-the-world-s-greatest-clan

See, when people were saying psychopath i was imagining this sort of psychopath, so i didn't think the guy from Regressor Instructional manual was that bad.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
Suave harems?

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.

thetoughestbean posted:

Found this at my job (I work at a Barnes and Noble)

“You got BDSM in my Minecraft isekai!”

“You got Minecraft in my BDSM isekai!”

The funny part is that this is just barely unwholesome but the cover image makes it look far worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
First one: https://mangadex.org/title/024af7a5-f8ad-4b67-b950-b1708f52b018/yuusha-party-ni-kawaii-ko-ga-ita-no-de-kokuhaku-shite-mita?tab=art