Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your favorite isekai thought crime
slavery
war crimes
boobs
protags that correctly remember and know how to recreate complex technologies
View Results

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Nathilus posted:

You're already reading loving manga and web novels and are thus literally the second lowest form of human life on the planet after chilly mo's. So why throw temper-tantrums over stupid fictional poo poo!

i think you'd be happier if you weren't so self hating about your nerd hobbies :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

littleorv posted:

Is anyone else looking forward to Fire Emblem Three Houses? I've decided I'm going to marry Leonie.

that's not isekai it's just fantasy, like goblin slayer

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Brought To You By posted:

Welp, shinju no Nectar turned out about as well as I had anticipated. Shame because despite the fetish factor it's honestly a good story, not without flaws but certainly something that stands above the the majority of the genre.

I wish fantasy wasn't the default. It's not like Sci-fi hasn't been used in the past like in Noeinn, Now and Then Here and There, or Digimon. But science fiction and "other worlds" seems to occupy the VRRMO niche and the scattered few stories that use science at all go the Mecha + Magic route of science fantasy.

Is that the name of the adult breastfeeding isekai I heard people were talking about an adult breastfeeding isekai and those words in that order made me laugh so hard I almost got out of bed today

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
anyway ill laugh harder if "nectar" is in the name lol