Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Don’t know where else to go, so point me if I’m I the wrong thread. Looking for a good source of antique engagement rings. I’ve found some sellers on Etsy and a local place. We are budget conscious and also ethical and I love art deco pieces. Anyone have sellers you like? Probably be around $1k range.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Actually only need to buy one ring! As the lady in the relationship I really only want the nice engagement ring, partner doesn’t wear jewelry so he has no interest in a band. :)

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Thanks all! Turns out my mistake and my mom still has my great grandmother’s engagement ring. It’s a platinum band with a big diamond and four flanking ones. Pretty and classic and she meant a lot to me as a tiny cheese. So now just need to get it appraised and mailed safely.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

Soul Dentist posted:

What's a big diamond

More of an idiots description of bigger than the other 4.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

Nae posted:

Get in there with a soft-bristle toothbrush and some Dawn and clean that bad boy out to really make it shine.

Did this last night. I'm hoping they give it a professional level cleaning when I get appraised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
They have a cheap wheel for ceramics too