Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

All of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Container? I hardly know her

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Crazy how that go

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

My girlfriend is now holding 590 pounds of rotting food from a half year of dinner dates but I don't have the heart to tell her she is gaining weight.

Goons Are Gifts

You may need a lot of imagination, but the other day there was an instruction in a cartoon for how to make your sex a lot more special and louder.

Drink-Mix Man

Waiter: "Would you like a box?"

Me: "I would love a box. And cherish it forever."

google THIS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

My girlfriend is now holding 590 pounds of rotting food from a half year of dinner dates but I don't have the heart to tell her she is gaining weight.

Eh, she can take another 510 pounds, easy.

xcheopis

Drink-Mix Man posted:

super sweet best pal

Are you at the point in your relationship where you can watch unboxing videos together?

City of Glompton

planning a special weekend getaway with my 48 x 40 x 48" 1,100 lb triple wall box with lid

obviously need a good tape gun, any suggestions?

alnilam

Definitely spring extra for one with the roller and plastic flange hanging on top that you press against your partner's outer walls to cut the tape and save the current spot on the roller. When you get into the heat of the moment it's worth it not to have to worry about finding the end of the tape again with your fingernails, let alone to start a run on the tape when you try to pull it!

As always with tape-and-blade play be careful, use a safe word, and have fun :D

ty manifisto

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My 48 x 40 x 48" 1,100 lb Triple Wall Box with Lid wife and I are expecting. She's about 2 months along now. I know there's still some time to go but I can already picture throwing around the old pigskin with my 16 x 12 x 16" 275 lb Double Wall Box with Lid son. (My 48 x 40 x 48" 1,100 lb Triple Wall Box with Lid wife clears her throat and gives me a look.) O-or my 16 x 12 x 16" 275 lb Double Wall Box with Lid daughter!

google THIS

The Clowner posted:

My 48 x 40 x 48" 1,100 lb Triple Wall Box with Lid wife and I are expecting. She's about 2 months along now. I know there's still some time to go but I can already picture throwing around the old pigskin with my 16 x 12 x 16" 275 lb Double Wall Box with Lid son. (My 48 x 40 x 48" 1,100 lb Triple Wall Box with Lid wife clears her throat and gives me a look.) O-or my 16 x 12 x 16" 275 lb Double Wall Box with Lid daughter!

google THIS

Hey baby how about if I...set the mood?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt0spqQtMKg

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Hey baby how about if I...set the mood?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt0spqQtMKg

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

Kinda getting serious, hope she likes this style

cda

by Hand Knit

super sweet best pal posted:

Are you at the point in your relationship where you can watch unboxing videos together?

haha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

Drink-Mix Man posted:

FutonForensic

:stare:

vanisher

vanisher

Drink-Mix Man

Goons Are Gifts

By all that is holy :five:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

hot dog!

Space Taxi
I got invited into Box's house after the third date and got to see her flaps

Goons Are Gifts

Solid box office, too

vanisher

lmbo

google THIS

FutonForensic

alnilam

hey op i was wondering if you and the ol 48 x 40 x 48" 1,100 lb triple wall box with lid wanted to go out on a double date? I'd love for you both to meet the wonderful 40 ft intermodal shipping container i met :)

ty manifisto

vanisher

alnilam posted:

hey op i was wondering if you and the ol 48 x 40 x 48" 1,100 lb triple wall box with lid wanted to go out on a double date? I'd love for you both to meet the wonderful 40 ft intermodal shipping container i met :)

This is a common scam. Some overseas shipping container trying to date you, then they want you to convert them into a house.

Look maybe this one is different but just be careful okay

Macnult

thanks for paying tonight honey but i'll take care of the tip + shipping fees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

lmao