Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Koesj posted:

What’s wrong with Raute Armee Fraktion?

Well, Raute isn't a color so it didn't even occur to me tbh. Also, if you check § 1312a of the ForHumorPostG,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

Smirr posted:

Well, Raute isn't a color so it didn't even occur to me tbh. Also, if you check § 1312a of the ForHumorPostG,

No thanks, I’m strictly German-adjacent so Kaufland across the border is quite enough for me.

Also hope Bortmund won’t be faxing in a goal tonight, loving up our coefficient.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Well, I have bad news for you then.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

maybe psv should try to convert some of those chances

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Tuchel out at the end of the season.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1760239932235211130

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
What a surprise, nobody could have seen this coming!

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
you sign TWO tottenham players and everything goes wrong

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Will lol if Alonso goes to Bayern after Liverpool have already appointed him in their heads

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Eau de MacGowan posted:

you sign TWO tottenham players and everything goes wrong

The club could cope with a Kane's worth of Spurs particles but Dier was too much

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

the sex ghost posted:

Will lol if Alonso goes to Bayern after Liverpool have already appointed him in their heads
Never wanted him anyway!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Tuchel trying to get some of that Jurgen bounce energy by announcing it before the title race is out - there’s only enough good fortune for one team, you’re too late

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
https://twitter.com/matt_4d/status/1760329233241448482?s=46&t=D-Cnr1oKdp7RV02luHb5VQ

direct action* gets results baby

*driving remote control cars with flares attached on the pitch

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Nuclear Spoon posted:

https://twitter.com/matt_4d/status/1760329233241448482?s=46&t=D-Cnr1oKdp7RV02luHb5VQ

direct action* gets results baby

*driving remote control cars with flares attached on the pitch

Good

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

There was a remote controlled plane as well

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Is it too late to call Kimmich a fraud, because it's a laugh that his beef with Tuchel is apparently a driving factor behind the scenes.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Infected posted:

Is it too late to call Kimmich a fraud, because it's a laugh that his beef with Tuchel is apparently a driving factor behind the scenes.

if anyone else watched the amazon series about the world cup team he comes off as like the 2nd biggest prick in the world, only outdone by the outrageous douchebaggery of hansi flick himself

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Kinmich's rise does seem to line up pretty well with the national team's misfortune...

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

That Xhaka goal :stare:

gaelach
Dec 5, 2023

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

hopterque posted:

if anyone else watched the amazon series about the world cup team he comes off as like the 2nd biggest prick in the world, only outdone by the outrageous douchebaggery of hansi flick himself

lmao I need to watch that.

Somehow kicking out Tuchel now seems pretty idiotic but Bayern gonna Bayern and it was always going to end like that.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Harry Kane: You don't have to win trophies to be a winner but he is a winner. Another masterpiece from Jonathan Liew.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2024/feb/26/harry-kane-is-not-cursed-he-is-a-winning-footballer-having-a-brilliant-season

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
he's not cursed, you just have to listen to the notes he doesn't play

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Is he still living in a hotel

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Shrapnig posted:

Harry Kane: You don't have to win trophies to be a winner but he is a winner. Another masterpiece from Jonathan Liew.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2024/feb/26/harry-kane-is-not-cursed-he-is-a-winning-footballer-having-a-brilliant-season

what even is the point of these articles. i didnt learn anything about football or get a match report or anything interesting

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

mila kunis posted:

what even is the point of these articles. i didnt learn anything about football or get a match report or anything interesting

you were granted the privilege of reading an Important Man's thoughts and you will be right thankful for it

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The important thing is that someone's contractual obligation to submit a specific quantity of football-related articles has been achieved

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i can copy and paste "Pep is bald" 500 times to hit the 1500 word count if required

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

drat, Bayern is bad to watch. Honestly the scorelines don't tell the story. Lethargic, no real plan, bad turnovers. Gonna take a lot to fix this (see also: German national team).

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Jesus Augsburg, relax

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Still a bunch of season left for Vizekusen, but they would have to colossally screw up now

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

If they piss away the title with a 10 point lead they deserve to be relegated imo.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Yeah, even Vizekusen won‘t be dumb enough to lose this one.
Werder should be fit enough to not crash.
Guess it‘s a good time to tune out until August and pretend this season did not happen.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Godspeed you saarbrückens

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
lol

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lmao

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Holy poo poo

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Hm, reckon they can take Lautern? Drittligist in the final would be extremely funny. Also lmao Galdbach

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Gewitter?!?

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Apparently Leverkusen's kryptonite is ten Azerbaijanis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Not untrue but still through.