Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Crazy match, wow. They are unkillable this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gaelach
Dec 5, 2023
end of an era for freiburg
https://x.com/skysportde/status/1769668093083599060?s=46

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Yeah, the signs had been there for a bit. It's still going to be weird having Freiburg without Streich. Their choices of trainers have been pretty good even before, so I hope they find someone that fits the club again.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
I'll say, four managers in 30 years is pretty good going!

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I just hope he doesn‘t end up with one of the poo poo teams, seeing him with the Dosenidioten or Team SAP would annoy me so much.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
The national team changing their supplier to Nike is pretty lame. Hope any of these extra millions will actually make it down to support the amateur level and not just funnelled into stupid vanity projects.

Also looking at the squad for the weekend how are there so many Stuttgart players in there? Most of these guys were in the team that was struggling to stay up in the last couple season wtf how are they now national team level.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

elbkaida posted:

The national team changing their supplier to Nike is pretty lame. Hope any of these extra millions will actually make it down to support the amateur level and not just funnelled into stupid vanity projects.

Also looking at the squad for the weekend how are there so many Stuttgart players in there? Most of these guys were in the team that was struggling to stay up in the last couple season wtf how are they now national team level.

well stuttgart is 3rd in the bundesliga right now and only 4 points behind bayern for 2nd sooooo probably because they're playing insanely well

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
What's the record for most goals scored in stoppage time in a season for a team :catstare:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Leverkusen are unreal

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

How do they keep doing this

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Leverkusen sold 100 years of souls for this season

Worth it

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
let's go bortmund

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I have to ask: what’s up with the section who dress in white to form the Telekom logo? Is that like employee area or do they get a discount if they play along or what.

E: Let”s go you borts

qirex fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Mar 30, 2024

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
mund status: borted

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:

qirex posted:

I have to ask: what’s up with the section who dress in white to form the Telekom logo? Is that like employee area or do they get a discount if they play along or what.

E: Let”s go you borts

I looked this up before op, and yeah it's for Telekom employees. They can take part in the lottery to get free tickets, but then have to wear white. Like everything in germany, it's cringe

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Harry Kane: ruthless balloon murderer

That being an employee section makes sense because I can’t imagine paying what it would cost to get seats that good for a big game then some guy hands you a white poncho and hat and tells you you must wear it without advance warning.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

qirex posted:

Harry Kane: ruthless balloon murderer

That being an employee section makes sense because I can’t imagine paying what it would cost to get seats that good for a big game then some guy hands you a white poncho and hat and tells you you must wear it without advance warning.

At least it's not a lowercase t

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
bayern poonich

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Nuclear Spoon posted:

bayern poonich

People are saying this

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Vizekusen up 13! with 7 games to go

If they blow this, just fold the club on principle

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/brummbrumm100/status/1774338976393867641?t=fkw_2cazkK0X9O1IEqIE6w&s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/Criminalsimpson/status/1774156654482702548

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

I want to see them lose the promotion game!

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lol saarbrücken you clowns

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Imagine firing a coach because he sucks, and leaving him in charge.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
This is finally the year, hell yes!

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

antidote posted:

Imagine firing a coach because he sucks, and leaving him in charge.

Can't imagine this tbh.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
:lol: gently caress off bayern

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
lmao

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Imagine getting two Spurs players when you’re trying to win titles.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Xabi posted:

Imagine getting two Spurs players when you’re trying to win titles.

they won the last ten in a row, it's like when you get bored of a video game so you start playing with the harder characters for a challenge

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Turned the big head mods on

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Imagine scoring 32 goals in 28 matches and your team getting pumped by 16 points in the league.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

That's two European leagues now that Tuchel has been funny in, where's he off to next?

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I'm not a big Tuchel fan, but I really wouldn't put this at his feet.

But man does it feel good to have Bayern get dunked on repeatedly.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Infected posted:

I'm not a big Tuchel fan, but I really wouldn't put this at his feet.

But man does it feel good to have Bayern get dunked on repeatedly.

I'm definitely putting it at Tuchel's feet because he still continues to start with lazy fucks like Sane, guys who don't follow directions like Kimmich and guys who are clearly past their prime like Müller, instead of saying gently caress it, Liga's done, just start the game with young guys like Tel, Zaragoza or Pavlovic, who haven't yet won dozens of titles to make them complacent, want to prove themselves, and bring excitement to the game.

But nah, just do the same poo poo week after week.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
This would be a good time to give some credit to what Heidenheim have been doing this season, it's completely mental. Taking a team with only 2.Liga players to a safe 10th spot is incredible. Also apparently the estimated salary for the Bayern squad is around 15 times that of Heidenheim lmao

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

bayern should have known better buying an obviously cursed Kane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Germansimp posted:

I'm definitely putting it at Tuchel's feet because he still continues to start with lazy fucks like Sane, guys who don't follow directions like Kimmich and guys who are clearly past their prime like Müller, instead of saying gently caress it, Liga's done, just start the game with young guys like Tel, Zaragoza or Pavlovic, who haven't yet won dozens of titles to make them complacent, want to prove themselves, and bring excitement to the game.

But nah, just do the same poo poo week after week.

He sucks but Pavlovic was ill, else he would have probably started.