Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Kalajdžić with a "oh hey that worked" goal lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The fix is in

that was totally a penalty

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

They'll get to the final after a series of games where they don't so much win as the other teams lose and nobody will have learned anything.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

It’s fun that Berlin has a derby now.

When I visited Köpenick a few years ago I missed the caroling by just a few days, maybe next year :shobon:

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The coal was the source of Schalke's power and since they stopped the mining at the end of 2018 the club's been doomed. Doomed!

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Mainz just robbed of a great set piece goal because the ball curved so hard from the corner it actually went out of play then back in. Rule of Cool IMO, if someone can pull that off it should count

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

woah, r.i.p. Gerd Müller

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Köln really making it a game

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

wow what a defensive meltdown

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The guy doing the commentary for the Union Berlin game on ESPN+ is having way more fun than any other I've heard this year, just super happy to be there

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Ah, 2-1 now. "The safest lead there is" I believe it's called

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

nawilo_420 posted:

lol this last round is absolutely amazing in every way

It was so good!

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

40 minutes in and there's 5 goals this game is great

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

drat, woke up late so I can only catch the last 20 minutes of Union v Bayern

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Feel like Dortmund would’ve wanted to win that one

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I think Dortmund just got jobbed by the ref into giving up a penalty but it's so weird I can't even tell

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

nawilo_420 posted:

Bochum - stuttgart is currently on hold because there's a banner in the stadium that is not hung up according to regulations. germany lol

I thought it was some controversial statement or something since they're doing their best to not describe it and cameras all focused on coaching staff but it's just a fan banner that happens to be covering an exit lol

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Xabi hasn't aged a day in 20 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Well I just hope everyone does their absolute best while still remembering to have a good time, op