Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
That poo poo even made Swiss news, it's kinda sad because it was next to an article about how awesome and sportmanshiplike the Eintracht Fans were yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
So where will Favre go next?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Today is a good VAR day. At least so far.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
It's nice to see Urs Fischer having success with a down to earth team. That's exactly who he is and always has been.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
So can someone explain to me why you can ignore a foul in the box on one side, because there was a finish, yet give a penalty on the other side for the same loving thing?
I am Werder fan so I don't really care about the other games to much but seeing those scenes back to back in the Sportschau was pretty lol.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Dortmund was so drat lucky with that "he might have touched the ball which would totally make it a new play" bullshit decision.
I really wish they'd fix the offside rule to "he was closer to the goal than any defender when the ball was played" and end all these discussions.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
The definition of COVID period being the time between two Schalke Bundesliga wins stays.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I am all for getting rid of national teams, they serve no purpose other than country pride. You end up with a squad that hardly knows each other and might not work together at all.

It's boring and it takes time away from my league games that I actually enjoy.

The only WC game I enjoyed in the last 20 years was Germany - Brazil.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Can I please have a single loving Werder game where they don't get hosed over by something?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Infected posted:

Looking forward to the Nordderby in 2. Liga next season.

Not feeling too hot with just about all recent decisions Baumann/Werder have taken.

Yeah I am not entirely sure they'll be able to win the relegation games. On the other hand it's one of those season where a bit of luck anywhere would have seen them safe by now.
They played some really bad games but overall their team is not bad and they can play. Wasting one of their best games on Bayern was pretty lovely too.

Not all is lost yet, with a bit of luck I can still watch a Bundesliga match or two in Bremen next season (very nice city for a weekend trip!).

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I watched that replay and it was sad how disinterested Bayern was in the second half. If they still played 80 or 90% instead of 50% this would have been a 8:0 or 9:0.

Leverkusen seemed to lose every ball everywhere and give Bayern way too much room.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
It was actually funny yesterday, even my girlfriend caught up on it.
Me: "feel like watching Schalke lose during the break of the hockey game?"
Her: "We can do that anytime"

The CORONA pandemic being defined as the time between two Schalke victories is still funny.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

antidote posted:

Sucks when players you like are suddenly in the "doing my own research" camp.

Football players, well known for being very smart people and not just someone who can kick a ball better than others.

"Wenn wir Götter haben, dann tragen sie Trickots", maybe that is what is wrong.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Looking forward to Urs Fischer winning the DFB Pokal.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I am very anxious about Werder. I really hope they make it but the last 3-4 games before the Schalke one weren't really that great. Hopefully they keep playing like they did against Schalke last Saturday.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Go read up on Urs Fischer and his time as player. He was never really good but he kept fighting and was fully in it.
This is what he asks from his players now that he is coach.

When I learned he moved to Union I was really happy because he is a perfect fit for that club.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
And like I said Werder almost messed it up. The result looks clear in the end but they were closer to a draw or loss than I like.
Ah well, Bundesliga time for me again next season.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
As a Werder fan I find soooooo much joy in HSV staying down lol

Also yay, 1. Bundesliga again next year, hopefully Werder can get Eggestein back or land some other nice transfers.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I hope they have their stadium clock running with that 2. Liga timer.

Is there anyway we could get rid of Stuttttttgarrrt without letting the HSV up again?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
My vote goes to Mario Basler, he‘d be cheap to buy out of his contract too, probably.
I really want to see a manager who smokes at the sideline.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Yeah and I am not sure what team he could take over now for his style.
Sad to see but I guess it's how this works in the end.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Imo call König Otto to fix this one.

But I am also a bit pissed, as much as I don't like Bayern, I really really don't want Vizekusen to win anything, even BVB would have been better.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Yeah, even Vizekusen won‘t be dumb enough to lose this one.
Werder should be fit enough to not crash.
Guess it‘s a good time to tune out until August and pretend this season did not happen.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I just hope he doesn‘t end up with one of the poo poo teams, seeing him with the Dosenidioten or Team SAP would annoy me so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I‘ll pretend this season did not happen. What a horrible season with such a poo poo club winning. Worst of all that Xhaka rear end in a top hat is all over Swiss news again.
Union lost Fischer, Freiburg will be without Streich, Vizekusen as Meister, the only saving grace for this season would be a stadium burning down during RB vs Hoffenheim.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)