Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Considering that a lot of posts in the previous threads would be just a bunch of Bayernstans verbally masturbating about the performance of their football club, the sudden drought of posts in this one can be easily explained with the lackluster results of Bayern in the first half of the season and Covid killing the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

The Bayern are going to win the league again, it's 2020 and nothing matters anyway.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

There's some irony to a Hoeneß defeating Bayern.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

lol Bayern

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Looking forward to the Nordderby in 2. Liga next season.

Not feeling too hot with just about all recent decisions Baumann/Werder have taken.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I'm sure he'll be able to get us a penalty or two in his usual style.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

That's not a nice thing to say about Schalke selling it's esports spot in the LEC for 26,5 Millions.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

There might be a footballgod after all.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I think my Schadenfreude would have had no bounds if Schalke somehow managed to miss the Aufstieg.
So instead I'm just glad that it looks like Bremen ist also going to be back.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

You might be right, looks like they are getting the nerves now.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

You can say alot of things about Bayern, but atleast they continue to be entertaining off the field.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I don't think it could be funnier after they were already celebrating promotiom.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I mean, sure why not. Because honestly I don't think Nagelsmann would work out all that well as Nationaltrainer either.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Well, what did you expect from someone who studied BWL.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Come on 2024, you can do this.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Is it too late to call Kimmich a fraud, because it's a laugh that his beef with Tuchel is apparently a driving factor behind the scenes.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Yeah, the signs had been there for a bit. It's still going to be weird having Freiburg without Streich. Their choices of trainers have been pretty good even before, so I hope they find someone that fits the club again.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I'm not a big Tuchel fan, but I really wouldn't put this at his feet.

But man does it feel good to have Bayern get dunked on repeatedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

There is a lot of positive karma in years of Vizekusen jokes.