Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:
Lazyfire, I am terrible at strategy/tactics games, and I managed to get through Heist with little serious trouble. You'll do fine.

Also, HD didn't work for me, either.

edit: I'm thinking it's YouTube. Same problem with a different video.

racerabbit fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jul 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Lazyfire, I'm loving your commentary because it sounds like you're just talking to yourself as you play, and only occasionally remembering that you have an audience!

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Post Mine Chat

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

I do like how they used Dot as the new hero, and didn't just leave her statement about looking for Rusty at the end of Dig1 as a loose thread. Also, the the colors and art style make the graphics really, really pretty!

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

C-Euro posted:

"Height: 1 Tile" is a great gag so I'm already on board with this.

Yeah, that was when I started smiling, and I didn't stop until the end of the video!

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Nononono, let Lazyfire blunder along as he has been! Half my enjoyment of this is him figuring out what works and what doesn't.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Well drat. Looks like I'm gonna have to actually buy this game so I can get my fix!

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Yeah, it's a pity there's no convenient way to get more cogs, like say, some town-based store.

I really feel the developers dropped the cog on that one.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Same. I really it enjoy the videos, and longer ones are a treat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

I had a wonderful time watching you play this game! Thank you for the lp.