Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

The Priest video is Unlisted, but none of the other ones are so I don't know if that's on purpose. I know this because I was relying on Youtube to let me navigate from video 8 to video 9 (e.g. Up Next... ) and it wasn't showing up for some reason!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Lazyfire posted:

So the exploding pink things are apparently called Hodge Pods, but I would have also accepted Acid Balls or Burn Balloons. Again, they're a nice addition to the variety of challenges and terrain traversal considerations you need to put into the game over the previous one. I've really enjoyed how the enemies do interact with each other in the game, between getting the bugs to kill each other or having the snails knock each other down a level or eight as they shoot off spikes and bounce around. The Hodgepods are a nice example of enemy/blocks that can mess with other enemies and also you simply by existing or being in the way. I'm not the best at being careful around enemies already, so these things are a mortal danger even with the level of armor I have.

This one is unlisted too