Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
You didn't look at the third page in Cranky's shop at the end; said that he had something new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

You really shouldn't drop those heavy stones in the dark. Who knows how much ore you destroyed doing that.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I wonder if you'll retry the button room now that you have the jetpack.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Maybe you should take up that townsperson's offer and buy some cogs.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

With the amount of money you're making each trip, I'm sure you can buy one or two more cogs in town. I'm also wondering how many you can get from that bot.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I think you missed showing the info on that skull artifact; it has a red dot in the top left corner.

EDIT: Now that I finished the video, oof that sucks. Also, I think that any tunnel that doesn't have the check mark still has secrets. So that means you still need to explore the temple.

Mraagvpeine fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Dec 13, 2019

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I wouldn't mind if you jetpack your way through every screen, filling in the map.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

That was quite an ending. I wonder what the reward for finding all the secrets is. Thanks for the LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I meant that guy who wanted you to find 42 secrets. Does he give a blueprint?