Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

I'm six episodes in and loving it. Does this exist in the same comic universe as Happy! ? Because Nick Sax showing up in this would just be... be...

*explodes*

(Also I strangely enjoy Karl Urban in everything he is in. Vaako will always rule my underverse.)

Also haha @ The Deep driving around in a loving yellow H3. It's too perfect.

Fabulousity fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jul 28, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

According to Wikipdia Amazon ordered season two before season one even premiered. Is that based on ComicCon reception or something? How does that sort of thing even happen?

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Kill Bristol posted:

Updating Vought and Homelander especially to be MAGA types was a really a good choice.

I could totally see the megachurch thing happening if people like that did exist.

I'm not sure they were "updated" at all: The show would've worked fine anywhere in post 9/11 'Murika. The only thing MAGA allows is for Homelander's cartoonish evilness to get some extra suspension of disbelief.

Vought is just Fox News, some defense contractors, way too many people with MBAs, and the NFL all rolled into a general evil entity. The poo poo the megachurch is up to is literally the poo poo real life megachurches in America have been up to since the 1980s.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Azhais posted:

Sort of a Princess Clara situation you figure?

I understood and appreciated this reference. Calamari mayonnaise momma for life!