Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Desperado Bones posted:

A-Train is probably gonna survive, that's gonna be some plot thingy for season 2. Unless they drop it and it starts with his funeral lol.

my guess is that they do the comic's story of blarneycock's revival without the hamster, but with a-train instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

i wonder if we get M.M.'s origin from the books on screen. especially his brother.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

I feel like such an absolutely baby that this show's second season of all things is making me have to slow down my watch through based on the violence. i loved the comics and I really loved the first season, but i'm having trouble sleeping at night from a television show about aquaman's gills having patton oswalt's voice, lmao

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

The violence in S2 is an order of magnitude more uncomfortable than in S1. Storefront is such a piece of dogshit

Oh it's even dumber than that, I just have the hardest time coming down from shows with graphic deaths that are akin to landmines, so fake AOC's powers being present in the story is the biggest thing that keeps me from progressing forward.

I totally forgot the tainted v frequency from the comics, but it's employed with lead-up. Eventually I have to press forward to the giant dick factory, but it's going to take some time!

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

I’ll just go ahead and warn you now, it gets so much worse

welp the boys may just have to remain the greatest 1 season show i've seen since tremors the series and blade the series.