Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
This show is taking all the things I hate about the world (unchecked power in the hands of a few, corporatism, hosed up Christianity) and making them into an evil that is defeatable by ordinary people.

I can't stop watching it!

Edit: oh and the clear fascist strongman of Homelander, bloody hell that character creeps me out

Edit: "I scraped by selling houses," gently caress me i hate so many of these people

mycomancy fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jul 28, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Quote isn't edit

mycomancy fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jul 28, 2019

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Groovelord Neato posted:

i thought they were going to poison him.

Frankly, having skin made out of diamond/carbon metamaterial/carbon nanotubes doesn't make you impervious to fire. Antoine Lavoisier showed you can burn one. They should've just doused the fucker in kerosine and threw a match at him.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Rhyno posted:

Yeah the 22nd film in a shared universe that has dominated the box office for 11 years wasn't good. Total poo poo. Nobody liked it.

I, too, equate profitability with quality.

There's no way, NO loving WAY, that those two qualities aren't causally linked.

No.

Way.