Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
Rewatching the main show after Gen V, it's funny and very on brand how after how much concern there is about being in the crimefighting or performing arts schools, by season 3 Vought is pretty much exclusively looking for recruits from the performing side for the Seven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

Toplowtech posted:

If the twist is that public figure who just lost his trial and must go to jail aka the Homelander is a fresh clone and the Homelander we saw during the previous seasons is roleplaying/hiding as Noir to be the true hidden power behind his own throne, without having to go to jail for his crimes, it could work (at least better than the terrible "it's me, Austin, it was me all along" reveal of the comic), it's nowhere as bad. Still dumb as gently caress but it's kinda the kind of thing a man-child with colossal corporate resources like the Homelander would try if he could. Depend on how they characterize each character.

I'm not sure Homelander is physically capable of being silent or of secondary importance for even one moment