Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Antony Starr has the best American accent of all time for a non-American actor.

To be fair, his natural accent is very slight, as is Urban's.

Kaddish fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jun 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Marie is pretty dang powerful now that she knows she can manipulate other people’s blood. I wonder how much they’ll work with that.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
How could he have not known about cameras around campus? Maybe the compulsion is just too strong.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

Ccs posted:

If she just doesn't eat the next day, would she got back to normal size without vomiting? That power presents a lot of questions.

Yeah like, if she just doesn’t eat will she slowly shrink?

The answer, of course, is that it depends on what the writers need.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
With regards to dick explosion, it seems supes
all come with some degree of strength, toughness, and healing factor. Some more, some a lot more, and some less.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
I mean, they’re both pretty bleak.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Is this the first time we've seen the non-temp version of Compound V cause adverse and permanent effects, like with Polarity?

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

Panfilo posted:

Mindstorm and Tek Knight also seem to have brain problems associated with their powers as well.

Oh right, forgot about them.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Man I'm bummed we won't get more Soldier Boy in s4. He was the best thing about it.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

Habibi posted:

We won't?

I mean, I'm making an assumption obviously. He wasn't in the one trailer I watched and the ending of last season seems like he was put on ice.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

lol it’s perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Yeah baby, Black Noir is back.