Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I was really pleased with how The Deep's story turned out. It looked like they were going to try to make him sympathetic, but everything that happens to him doesn't invoke sympathy, it makes me happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Swollen Member posted:

Edit: So, Al-Jezeera counts as a reliable source here? Ok then.

What the gently caress is wrong with you?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/M-20-34.pdf

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

I don't come into TVIV much but every time I do, some of you guys post the weirdest speculation where I can't even wrap my brain around how you got there.

Trust us dude, she's a Nazi

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Bioshuffle posted:

Weren't the people who were protesting at the tower mad because Homelander executed the super villain without a trial? If I recall correctly, some people were upset that Osama bin Laden didn't get a trial.

I hope this is different enough from the "Bioshuffle is Naziblind" rule, but even if it's not I feel like it needs to be said:

You have got to be the worst TV watcher in the loving world.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Now that the tension is eased and we all agree Stormfront is a Nazi and A-Train is not a good person, have we all seen the bloopers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S9hYyxjTt8

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

There's no evidence she is actually bisexual and I've made a list to prove it:

1) bisexual people don't wear capes

2) we have never seen her membership card to the bisexual organization

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

GD_American posted:

(obviously reading from phone in hand) "The swastika continues to be used as a symbol of good luck and prosperity in Hindu and Buddhist countries such as Nepal, India, Mongolia, China and Japan. It is also commonly used in Hindu marriage ceremonies."

I don't like this narrative because it takes away from his idiot post after this episode where he was like "wow guys what a twist!"

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Has Starlight done any, uh, super heroing for the 7? I don't remember her being on any sort of mission.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

If we threadban Bioshuffle can we still use some of the classics he came up with?

Cause, I mean..."she can't be a Nazi, she has a cape!" is a top tier response and I don't know if I can hold back from using that gag again.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Honestly would have been better if Kimoko took out Stormfront's eye.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Thundercracker posted:

Lol, if her eyes hadn't gone white. It'll be 100 pages of goons arguing if she was the head popper until season 3.

If it wasn't for threadbans we'd have a dude doing this anyway.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Farm Frenzy posted:

he's such a little guy

That suit is doing all the work, seriously. Antony Starr has skipped all the leg days and most of the rest of the days, too. It's always pretty jarring whenever he does a scene without the suit.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

The fact that Karl Urban can make the super lame Judge Dredd interesting is really remarkable.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

haljordan posted:

I have officially given up on this show. Hughie is quite possibly the most unlikable character ever created, even more so than Cousin Oliver from the Brady Bunch. Also the gang gave up their best chance to stop Homelander, who is now more popular than ever. I'm basically rooting for him now because the "resistance" is chock full of assholes.

Are you in fact the majority of the United States in poster form?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

BlackIronHeart posted:

Soldier Boy is the grossest supe and it's almost a no contest. Yuck.

That was Kate's memory of Soldier Boy and...somehow he was grosser? Kate's really hosed up I think